Last chapter 🤞✌️

I watched obanai say his last words, tears filled my eyes and poured down my face.. I couldn't protect him, I couldn't protect anyone. Tsutako.. Sabito.. iguro! What am I going to do with noir?! Gyomei..he's dead.. I can't do anything.. how would I be able to tell her.? I heard a small scream from one of kakushi.. I don't have time to cry I have to check on tanjiro!

I kissed obanais cold head And let go of his corpse before running off in the direction of he screams. I saw tanjiro, he was standing up.. I sighed in relief knowing that He managed to live, I didn't fail him. My relief slowly turned to horror when I realised that his arm had seemingly grown back and now he was attacking the kakushi.. "STAY BACK EVERYONE" I shouted as I grabbed my sword with my remaining hand and swiped at tanjiro, missing him barely. The sunlight started to sizzle at his skin but it seemed to have hardly any effect on him. I saw the other kamado run towards the battle field, screaming out her brothers name trying to hold him down. He didn't attack her but he let out a massive shock wave, blowing us all out of proximity. Was I going to have to kill tanjiro.?!

Soon the demon swipes at a near by kakushi but was blocked by inosuke who cried out to tanjiro to go normal again. Was he an idiot, instead of slashing at his neck you try to reconcile with him?! "GET BACK" I shouted at inosuke but to no avail. I look back at tanjiro who had grown fangs and another mark on the other side of his face, my gaze fixed upon what has become of the sweet and innocent tanjiro.

I looked back and saw kanao, shinobus ex tsugoku dashing towards the scene with what seemed to be a weird vile in her hands. She leaped forward above tanjiro, dodging the weird tentacles he had seemingly grown out of his back and throwing the medication on him. I started in disbelief as I saw tanjiros eyes change from one of pure evil and aggressiveness to one of guilt.

He passed out onto the floor and I went numb, was he dead? Was it over? Was it finally over? I shook my head with my last remining strength.. I saw tanjiro fight back his demonic urges, I could feel his body go normal again. After a few painful minutes, he opened his eyes once more. His eyes now back to the way they were before his transformation. He's alive! I cried in joy, the battle was infact over! We've won! We did it! All the life's lost has gotten us to this point where we can finally live a life without the need to fear demons.
.
.
.
.
I closed my eyes and passed out from the pain. I was sure I wasn't going to die.. but I kinda wish I was.
.
.
.
I woke up shortly after in the butterfly mansion. Usually I'd hear shinobu tease me alittle but now it was just silent. She'd always say stuff like "back again are we" or "can't keep yourself out of harms way cant you?" And she'd always ended it off with a small giggle. It made me sad but.. I kinda miss it. I miss shinobu. I miss mitsuri and how she'd always try to have a conversation with me no matter what. She really tried to befriend me and in some way, she did. I bought her cooking stuff and she'd always give me some of her sweets in return. She was an amazing baker. Gyomei too, despite being blind he made the most amazing food. He'd also let me visit his place whenever I felt like I wasn't worth much in life, when I felt low I'd always give him a visit and he'd help me so much. I miss them all. Muichiro and obanai aswell.

Most definitely obanai.. we've only started getting close a few months ago but he's changed my whole world. Maybe I should've let him take me to that hot spring back at the market place.. maybe I should've taught him how to cook better? I felt a slight tug on my side which snapped me out of my grief. "Giyuu. You're awake. There's a kid here waiting for you.." I looked up and saw a familiar scarred face. "Sanemi? Your ok.?" I smiled, atleast I wasn't the only one who survived. "Yeh. Why? Did you want me to die?" He nudged me slightly and picked up a child. Her red kimono and pitch black eyes.. "noir?" I sat her down on the bed besides me.

"Ugly man.. where's mum?" She crossed her arms and pouted. "Mr gyomei left the mansion and brought me to this place and he never came back, I had to stay with Aoi and she's mean" noir frowned when realising that there were tears in my eyes. Just her mentioning obanai made me cry. "Oh, noir.. gyomei and obanai. They're uhm... they'll be gone for a reall-" noir cut me off. "I'm not stupid, don't treat me like some kid ok? I can tell they're dead" she got off the bed and walked out the room. I felt bad but I was also slightly confused by the whole situation. "So.. what are we gonna do with the snake huh? Think you can look after it?" Sanemi passed kubaramaru to me and he wrapped around my neck. "I guess.." I smiled, tears still flowing down my eyes.

Thankfully it's over Now. Il die soon anyways so I might aswell have as much fun as I can before I reach the age of 25. Then il finally be reunited with my lover.

----

The end UwU

(Unless I get like a 20k special 🤷)

Just a random lil art UwU

I really enjoyed writing this :3 and i can tell yal liked it too. (14k+ reads 😦) yal make me so happy like fr fr ❤️❤️❤️

---

IFAYL: I love this chapter, I hate the art. But I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! Brings me back memories ig..