Part 1 / Max

Lucas's POV:
Ever since Max "died", I've been spending more and more time at the hospital with her. Since that night me and Erica have been staying overnight with her hoping that she wakes up. It's so sad that i have to see her like this. She is the best person i have ever met. I really do hope she wakes up.
Eleven's POV:
I decided to go to the hospital today. Lucas has been spending so much time with Max and she's my best friend, so i have to go to see her. I ask hopper to drive me to the hospital since Joyce wasn't home. He said it was ok, since i hadn't seen her in a while. About a month after Max "died" Hopper and Joyce announce their relationship, 5 months after that they got engaged. Their wedding is in a couple weeks. I hope Max will be awake for the wedding.
Lucas's POV
El had told me she was coming but she didn't tell me what time. Erica went home to hang out with some friends before they moved away. It was really sad to see everyone leave Hawkins because of what happened. I don't think anything in the party would leave, especially Dustin and the Wheeler's. After an hour or so, El finally came. She was really sad to see Max like this, and so was i. I loved Max so much although we never said the "L" word to each other, we definitely felt it. I knew Max cared about me and i cared about her so much. That night on the old bus, i fell for her. She opened up to me about billy. I knew he was abusive and she hated him, it hurt her knowing that he died.

Word count: 310

Hope you enjoyed reading this! Sorry for the short chapter