Part 4 / Getting the casts off!

Lucas's POV
"Hey, hey, Max its going to be ok. Im here for you." I said trying to comfort her. "I just want everyone to leave. Im sorry but I'll seee you guys later. Nancy, have a good time with Alice and Max. And thanks for calling her Max." Max said as she shooed everyone away. "Your welcome Max. See you later!" Nancy said holding the babies in her arms.
Max's POV
"Thanks again for everything. I like hanging out with you" i said "yea.....no problem!" Lucas said as a doctor came in "so.... You should be able to leave the hospital in about 3 months but you will have to do physical therapy." The doctor said. Well ok it's probably going to be a year until im better again. Ughhhhhhh. Why does this have to happen to me............ "hey...... Max?" Lucas asked me "yeah, whats up?" I said "well... this might be awkward but........" he paused "well, what?" I asked "can you be my girlfriend?" "Ummmm...... i don't know. I'll have to think about it, probably tho!" I told him " oh okay, your answer was better then a thought." He said. I chuckled. "Spending time with you has been fun." He said "yeah, it has. Hey Lucas........." i asked "yes?" Lucas said "Ummmm......... can i live with you when I'm better?" i asked "Yes! Of course!" Lucas said excitedly.
3 months later
Lucas's POV
"Hey Max? Are you excited?" "Yes! Of course! I can't wait to get these casts off." She said "And......" Max paused "And what?" I asked "And...... can you be my boyfriend?" She asked shyly. "Yes, of course Max!!" I said right before the doctor came "Okay Max, we are going to take off your casts."
Max's POV
Im so excited to get my casts off today. "It's been forever! I'm so excited" i said "okay, okay, well then. We better get started." The doctor said. 2 hours later and all my casts were off! "It feels so good for them to be off!" I said starting to get up "Max, you cant stand for long, so you have to go to physical therapy." "Okay?" The doctor asked before leaving the room. "Okay." "Lucas! My casts are off! It feels so good." I excitedly "I bet! But... you have to go to physical therapy till you get better." Lucas said "Well...... can you take me every time, please! Please? Please, Lucas!" I said trying to convince him to take me. "Ok, I'll take you but not to everyone. Okay?" Lucas said "Okay!! Thank you!" I said

Word count: 452

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Sorry it was a little short. Suggestions in the comments please!