Essays! → Jeff the Killer

Prompt: Jeff decides to swing by to hang late at night, thinking you were asleep! But not..
Genre: FLUFF
[He/him]
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Well.. (Y/N) was really getting paranoid he literally pushed Jeff a while ago on the window. What would he do to him now? He was slightly shaking from the thoughts as he heard shuffling now.

"Okay, you didn't have to push me if you didn't want to see me you know?" A certain deep voice scoffed at the actions before climbing up and landing on the floor.

(Y/N) chuckled at this in a nervous tone. "It wasn't on the second floor! Be glad!" He said still having that nervous tone in his voice. Jeff raised an eyebrow at this "Uhuh. Anyways, Uhm, just swing by to check on you." He stated, twirling and playing with his beloved sharp knife, you can tell it was just cleaned by the way it can literally reflect his pale, widen eyes, face.

"thanks for checking up on me I guess." (Y/N) exclaimed sarcastically before resuming on his essay late midnight it was due.. later.

"Why are you working on your essay now? Shouldnt you done it a while ago-" "No, just shut up, I like to procasinate." It was 3AM on the morning. He sighed. "Isn't it a bit late? Like 3am? You're gonna be late and you didn't even have enough sleep." "I'll be fine I promise-" he shoved my paper but safely.

(Y/N) pinched his nose at this before groaning, not even a blink, he was getting dragged by his feet. "DUDE-" "Shut up, go to sleep." He chuckled at the way of his wordings before shoving (Y/N) to bed. "Okay! Fine! I'll sleep and rest for your sake, geez." "Good, you'll thank me later." (Y/n) swore his smile got a bit wider, he shivered at that before pulling up the blankets to cover him, Jeff didn't seem to leave. He coughed to gain his attention. "So.. aren't you gonna leave or what?" "I'll stay." He exclaimed before sitting next to (Y/N)'s bed, then he laid down next to him. Okay, this was getting a bit gay, but he supposedly didn't even care or mind and just let him be, his eyelids were closing before a certain figure beside them pulled him closer.

(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )