Outside the Woods → X-Virus

Prompt: you and X virus go explore in the woods.
Genre: [Fluff]
[They/them but not use a lot.]
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
Out of the mansion and out of the woods, you and Cody or X-Virus was sharing the same earphones and unfortunately, you only had one Mp3 and he was fine with it and suggested you guys would share the earphones together in which you agreed and didn't mind at all.

Now both of you are in the woods with surprisingly good scenery and view, Cody tapped my shoulder gesturing to go and sit in one of the branches. "Soo.. what should we do now?" He questioned tapping his foot to the rhythm of the music.

I shrugged neither I did had an idea I just went to hang out with him, fiddling the earplugs a bit. "Wanna go explore the abandoned houses down there?" I suggested pointing to one of them in view.

His eyes lit up and nodding, he's probably smiling underneath that gas mask of his and I couldn't help but also smile. We both walked together talking with jokes, he wanted to see if any subjects in there could help him maybe with his viruses or experiments he recently made. Once we made it, I kicked down some random brick out of our way before resuming to enter and observe, it was kinda neat I must say with a lot of graffiti over the walls.

He was having fun testing his viruses but he made sure it was safe to not get spread or infect me with it. We were done exploring I handed Cody the mp3 player and the earphones before I said I'm gonna look upstairs, he agreed before I disappeared. He then picked a song he liked, Cody made a playlist made for them.. he chuckled at his feelings for them.. he'll confess eventually, right? Once (Y/N) came back with a shook of disappointment disapproval.

Then they shared the earphones again. They both went again outside and went inside to abandoned buildings for the whole day. "Woah, I haven't realize it was 8PM already, should we go back?" "Nah. Another hour Slender wouldn't mind." Cody said patting my hair, I smiled and chuckled softly at his almost childish actions.

And we spent the whole hour climbing trees, sitting on branches, splashing a little bit of river water at the both of us together. He eventually made his way to me and kissed my forehead gently before pulling away giggling, I was stunned and was blushing. "Let's go back, shall we?" He asked, holding hands on the way back. Toby knew this when Cody spilled everything that happened to his brother. "I told you they would return the same feelings for you." He nudged Cody's shoulder happily.

(♡ω♡ ) ~♪