Drawn Together→ Bloody Painter

Prompt: you couldn't find Helen anywhere! So you looked to find him yourself but something happens!
Genre: Fluff
[he/him]
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

You haven't seen Helen all day even Tom doesn't even know, you don't trust him but you wanted to ask if he had seen Helen.

(Y/N) sighed at this before grabbing all his stuff in the locker before shutting it and resuming to his next class.. which was.. Health class! There are plenty of students in the hallways you were certainly looking out for a raven haired you liked but ended up not finding him.

You went to class and taking your seat looking for Helen, he was in Health class the same as you before you spotted him entering, you waved your hand in excitement before he then glance at you before smiling softly at you and making his way to take a seat next to you. "Helen! Where were you?"

"Sorry I was in my other classes and was busy helping the teachers too.." he stated apologetic. "It's fine! No worries bud!" That hit him like a truck. "Haha, yeah thanks." Before his smile widening and making his ocean blued eyes on the front of the board, seemingly you did too.

It was about 20 minutes in class Helen was a bit bored at this subject and picked up a marker and spinning it out of boredom. He then looked at you then your hand, he poked you to look at him. "Yeah? What is it Helen?" "Do you mind if I uhm.." he was a bit shy to ask this even it's just a simple request but you read his request perfectly before nodding.

"Sure! Go ahead!" (Y/N) handed his hand towards him before he smiled and opening the marker cap and seemingly drawing or writing something in the back of my hand, I looked back though, I wanted to see it as a surprise. After maybe a couple minutes he turned and looked in amazement.

It was a heart shaped and both him and Helen heads smiling. "It's really amazing Helen! Your talent is too good." (Y/N) exclaimed before holding his hand privately under the desk.

Helen blushed faintly at this before nodding. "Thank you." He mumbled quickly. He couldn't wait to confess to him..

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡