Rain → Ben Drowned

Prompt: together going out for a walk, and you slip and Ben catches you! But...
Genre: FLUFF
[They/them]
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
(Y/n) was walking around late at night with BEN. Thank goodness nobody was even awake at this hour not even a vehicle passed by, they didn't want to be seen with this murderer that looks like LINK and is a elegy of emptiness statue.

It was slightly raining and both of them are wearing rain coats, BEN before hesitated for a moment to go out due to the sky almost looks like it was gonna pour on the both of them, but (Y/N) insisted to wear these, now they're here.

"You're running too fast! Slow down!" Ben shouted at them, while they giggled in return they didn't seem to notice a small puddle before sliding then Ben catched them.

"I told you to slow down! You could've gotten hurt." Ben grumbled at this before letting go and they both supposedly fell, accidentally.

"Makes the both of us now!" (Y/N) had a smug shown on their face before giggling, he sighed in return before both their laughter's filled the air. Ben then stood up, making (Y/N) stood up in their feet also Ben making sure (Y/N) is okay. before both of them resuming on their walk in the rain together, interlocking hands running and safely together.

(*˘︶˘*).。*♡