Trip to Love(PT 1) → Homicidal Liu

[A/N: this is long very long, I was planning to put all parts in here but it was probably gonna be long. Expect a lot of parts everyday or once/twice! :) This is also before the 'accident.' you're 14-15 and so is Liu and Jeff is 13.]
Prompt: Other school x School! (This means that Liu is from a different school and not in your current school.)
Genre: FLUFF
[He/they but majority of Him.]
(F/c)- Favorite color
(S/C)-spread choice
(F/N)- friend name
(N/N)- nickname
(F/F)- favorite food
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

You were too excited and jumping in happiness. "Calm down (Y/N). You couldn't wait for tomorrow for your school field trip?"
"Yes! I am so excited I could explode!"

You were beaming out of happiness. You never went to a school field trip before so this was the perfect opportunity to beg your mom to sign you up, the payment was a bit expensive but she wouldn't let her kid down, he would make friends and be more social. She sighed,

"all right, go to bed. Set your alarm early, you don't want to miss the bus now do you?" She spoked again to (Y/N) who rapidly nodded his head in excitement before heading up to his room.

When he reached to his room, he closed the door and setting the alarm to the certain early time he needed to get up. Pulling the covers on him before going to a deep slumber.

When it was 6:30AM in the morning, the bus would be here in 8:15AM, he took a shower then he headed to grab his desired clothing, he wore a (outfit u want.) and a pair of (f/c) shoes. He went to grab his backpack with all the stuff he needed before almost sliding through down stairs, his mom probably went to go to work since it was already 7:10, she goes to work early and put out a note on the fridge to have fun and stay safe.

They smiled softly at it before grabbing a piece of toast and spreading (S/C) on it, munching on it. He grabbed the extra keys and locking the door. He wouldn't be here for days considering it's a hotel and going to a carnival.

He then grabbed his phone and headphones before playing a song on his playlist. "This is gonna be fun. My first field trip.." you said to your own mind before slightly running to the bus stop, your surroundings was peaceful and the wind was blowing and kinda messing up (Y/N)s hair that took ages to comb.. when he finally arrived it was 7:55AM. And you waited...

When the bus finally arrived you went inside to sit with (F/N). "Hey dude! Are ya excited?"

They asked, bumping your shoulder playfully with a smug face. "Yeah. I was so hyper and super excited last night.. I couldn't sleep without just thinking about it."

(Y/N) said enthusiastically. "Get ya. Wanna watch a movie on my phone? Our adviser said it might take 2 hours to get there."

"Mhm sure! What movies you got?" And you both ended up watching the whole entire thing and talking about it mid-way watching.

But (F/N) fell asleep after and you got nobody to talk too, you clearly don't even know half of the students here who signed up. You groaned mentally accepting that you'll just rest your eyes a bit to pass the time, considering the sunlight was on the other side of the bus.
.
.
.
.
(F/N) poked you. "Hey (N/N). Let's go, we're here!" They grinned before grabbing your hand and leaving the bus and jumping, you did too. When everybody that signed up was here the adviser said. "All right, the hotel is already payed with your parents payment and the carnival entrances too. Feel free to wander around the area just don't go too far." Before she looked at her records making sure everyone was here.

"Hey..wait..is that another school on a field trip like us?"
One of the students whispered. She was next to you so you heard her clearly and you and (F/N)'s head turned to the side.. it was sure another school on a field trip like you and the other school students look at your schools students some with a frown, smiling, and shook.