A little gift → Ben Drowned

Prompt: you haven't responding to his text at all.. so he decided to give you something as a surprise and revenge for it.
Genre: Fluff
[They/them]
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A certain somebody kept sending (Y/N) texts and they haven't been responding since an hour ago, he was growing a bit impatient without them.. they haven't seen either his texts. So he decided to do something else and bother his friends that live in the other rooms..

You, are still playing a shooting game round after round even you had told yourself, 'one more round left.' what a lie.. "Yes! We won!" You told to nobody but yourself and cheered. You have failed to notice the endless texts BEN sent you. After you finished more rounds and got a lot of XPS to level your levels, you grab your phone to see messages from your friend on discord.. You then saw your screen glitching, that an error pop up.. not any normal errors but..something else.

"Hi (Y/N.) you haven't responded. :("

Was said, it's like it knows that you haven't responded to someone you knew. You then looked at your phone to see the notifications gone, and turned to the computer screen violently glitching but not enough to break to freeze your screen.

You raised an eyebrow in curiousity and confusion..
"oh btw it's me BEN. here's a little gift as a revenge. Hehe."

The last word was underlined in red. Ben? How did he.. well, I mean he helped you out at games sometimes.. wait a minute. Then a jumpscare showed up and you yelled. "WHAT.." you shrieked and multiple errors pop up on your screen, you tried closing all of them but they just kept on multiplying, you groaned, you then sent out a message on your phone.

"BEN? DID YOU JUST SENT ME A VIRUS?"

"I may or may not have.. did you like my gift? :D"

You face palmed mentally to yourself with a frustrated face. Instead you just force shut down your own computer by certain keyboard keys, your screen wasn't moving, the mouse cursor, or trying to open any apps wouldn't work.

Ben giggled in your frustrations, he could see through your screen. He would have to apologize later to you and remove the virus later..

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
(✿ ♡‿♡)