Surprise - I

_ Grammatical errors are must as English is not my first language. First time writing so don't bother to judge. If you have any problem with TAEKOOK ship...you may leave immediately, becouse it's not for you.

❗ Don't expect me to tolerate any kind of hate comments. If you have requests..you can DM me anytime.

_ last but not least...beware with my laziness!!

•Copyrighted material by - presidentkoo_ ©•

📌 Edited - Note : There are always STORIES with SMUT. I don't write only smut. And there will be angsty stories as well.

S U R P R I S E - I

.
.
.
.
.
.

" Are you sure your husband won't mind me coming here? I am sorry I have to crash on your place as it's raining so heavily." Jungkook said as both Yoonwoo and him was walking toward yeonwoo's apartment.

It was late night and was raining heavily outside, Jungkook's home being far away made yeon-woo worried for his friend aka colleague.

Jungkook was worried about yeonwoo's husband, he doesn't want to bother anyone.

" Jungkook please don't say it, and my husband won't say anything to you. He will understand when I will tell him the reason. So don't worry about anything. " yeonwoo said smiling and both reached at the door of his apartment.

Yeon-woo frowned when he didn't find the thing he was searching in his pockets.

" What happened Yeon? What are you searching for?" Jungkook asked.

" I think I forgot my wallet in the car, Shit i have to go bring it back. You, take this and open the door go inside, my husband will be inside. I will just come in a minute okay. Please." Yeon-woo said and didn't stopped for Jungkook's reply.

Jungkook just stood there with keys in his hand. He hesitated but nonetheless opened the door. He was feeling awkward.

As soon as he opened the door, Jungkook's soul left from his body when he saw a sexy and beautiful, pretty...what not person standing in front of him.

Jungkook's mouth got wide open as he felt his di*k twitched in his pants. He was frozen in his place. The person was standing there with closed eyes and was wearing a see-through long shirt.

The shirt wasn't hiding anything, the person's shoulder was naked from one side as the deep read bra was on display. Those long legs was Making Jungkook drool.

 Those long legs was Making Jungkook drool