Surprise - II ( M)

🔞 Mature content.
Ignore the Grammatical errors.

S U R P R I S E  - II

Jungkook pulled Taehyung more closer by his waist and sucked his lips.

Putting his hands around Jungkook's neck Taehyung felt his legs weak. Their chest collided with each other.

Jungkook could feel those soft swell, and it was making him more aggresive. Jungkook sucked Taehyung's bottom lip as he chewed them like a fruit.

“ mmm~ ” Taehyung moaned softly as he let Jungkook do whatever he wants.

Taehyung kissed back with same energy but somehow Jungkook seems much eager like he was straved from years.

Saliva dripped down on Taehyung jaw. Jungkook was swirling his tongue on Taehyung's lip, he was licking it, sucking it, kissing it .

Jungkook's one hand roamed behind Taehyung's back as he felt outline of bra. One hand was holding Taehyung tightly.

Taehyung's fingers got tangled with Jungkook's hair. Jungkook broked the kiss and stared at Taehyung with hodded eyes.

Both was breathing heavily, saliva was connected to their lips. Jungkook saw Taehyung's wet lips and he leaned in and licked them.

He licked the saliva which was on Taehyung's jaw. Taehyung closed his eyes in bliss.

“ You are so beautiful..” Jungkook whispered and kissed Taehyung's cornor of lip. Taehyung closed his eyes.

After staring for a while Jungkook kissed Taehyung's neck and Taehyung gasped, his neck was sensitive. At first Jungkook softly started to kiss Taehyung's neck as Taehyung let his head fall back as he gave more space to Jungkook.

Taehyung's frowned as he closed his eyes tightly when Jungkook licked a fat strip from his side neck to throat.

Jungkook kissed his throat and slowly started to give light suck, even if he was eager..he still wants to take everything slow.

Taehyung dig his fingers in Jungkook's shoulder as his left hand caressed Jungkook's hair. Jungkook started to kiss more aggressively as Taehyung moand.

These soft moan was making him more hungry for Taehyung. Taehyung raised his leg beside Jungkook and put it around Jungkook's hip while his one leg was still on the floor.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's thigh and roamed his hand around it. Kissing and sucking sound was echoing through the room.

“ ah J-jungkook!” Taehyung moaned loudly when Jungkook sucked his weak point. He could feel Jungkook smirking, Jungkook started to bite there harshly, Taehyung's neck was wet with saliva as Jungkook was licking it like an icecream.

Taehyung's breath was heavy as his eyes was still closed. Jungkook kissed those delicious collarbone. Taehyung's body was on heat. Little drop of sweat was forming on his forehead.

Jungkook kissed every inch of his neck sensually. Taehyung was pushing jungkook more toward his neck.

Kissing Taehyung's ear one last time Jungkook come face to face and said..

“ Jump..”

And Taehyung jumped up as Jungkook grabbed him by his ass , Jungkook face was in front of his bo*bies. Jungkook couldn't help himself but snuggle into those soft swell.

Taehyung purred in the touch. Soon Taehyung was on bed and Jungkook hovered over him.

As Jungkook didn't wanna waste time he started to kiss Taehyung while opening his shirt button one by one.