Hungry for you - III (M)

📌❗ Important:- i changed the name of this series as I didn't felt it was suitable for it. And sorry for the one who requested for this. I know I didn't make it the way you wanted.

I apologise. 🙂

🔞 Mature content.
Ignore the mistakes.

H U N G R Y   F O R   Y O U - III

.
.
.
.

- One week later -

Jungkook was sitting on his bed thinking hardly about something or to be exact, he was thinking about Taehyung.

In this one week he skipped his college, didn't contacted Nia, ignored all calls from his friends and all.

He just stayed in his room just by himself, maid would come with his food.

He had jerked off so many times thinking about Taehyung in this week.

At first he was all bothered by what he imagined that time. His blood  always boiled thinking about how that Minho was touching Taehyung.

But most importantly....what caught his mind was Taehyung's moan.

Taehyung's moan seems to blurry all other things in his mind. He always get aroused by remembering about his blissful moans.

He had imagined f*cking Taehyung like a beast while Taehyung moaned his name loudly.

Forgetting about all other things and just remembering about Taehyung's moan was unexpected for him.

The rage was still inside him , and he still wants to rip those lips and hands of Minho's, who touched his Taehyung.

Needless to say he wants to kill Minho. But again a question raised in his mind.

Will he be able to take Taehyung's hate?

Will Taehyung hate him?

He fell for a 36 years old man, who has a husband, a doughter.....if someone had told him before that he would fall for someone old..

He would have laughed his ass out....but his life was taking unexpected turn.

Jungkook's phone vibrated making him come out of his thoughts. He sighed and ruffled his hair, grabbing the long forgotten phone from under the blanket.

Mark calling......📞

Jungkook rolled his eyes, but finally he decided to pick up. He lay down on the bed with his phone near his ear.

“ Dude!! Where are you from one freaking week? Thank God you are alive! I thought you died in some kind of mafia fight or whatever!! ”

“ Stop talking rubbish. I am at my home safe and sound. Why did you called?”

Okay okay sorry, i was worried about you dude! You didn't come to college from one week, so I thought something happened. Is everything alright? Last time you went with nia at her home. Did you met that hot chi- i mean her mother?”

Mark gulped, he was about to dig his own grave. Jungkook massaged his head. Mark is his friend right? So he should ask for some advice.

Right?

“ Um mark, can I ask you something?”

“..... Yeah sure why not.”

Jungkook sighed and told his everything from entering in Taehyung's house to imagining Killing Minho.

Mark gasped and widen his eyes many times in between. The way Jungkook causally told him about the situation was sending chills into his body.

Because Jungkook was imagining things....but mark was thinking...what if Jungkook would have done it in real life?