Midnight snack (M)

🔞 Mature content.
Ignore the mistakes.

M I D N I G H T   S N A C K

.
.
.
.

Jungkook was feeling frustrated from one week. So he decided to take his frustration in that way, going to club and all. But it didn't seems to work the way he wanted it to be.

.....but still he wasn't satisfied until he get some🍑 of his beautiful and sexy neighbour.

Actually the reason of his frustration was his neighbour named Taehyung on whom he have crush from 3 years and was crazy for him.

Taehyung went to visit his grandmother last week, and Jungkook come to know about it the day he decided to take some action toward him.

There was some kind of sexual tension between them. Both knows that they both want each other but, no one was taking any step to make it better and is was so frustrating for Jungkook.

The way Taehyung dressed up everytime infront of Jungkook showing his deep cleavage and that sexy 🍑.

Jungkook doesn't know if it was intentional or unintentional..but it's always a turn on for him. Taehyung have sinful body with innocent face which has puppy eyes and soft juicy lips with bread cheeks.

Jungkook groaned tossing and turning around on his bed, this frustration will kill him.

Taehyung and his family moved here like 5-4 years ago as Taehyung's father got transferred here, at Frist Jungkook doesn't like Taehyung.

Because Taehyung always seems too cute for him, and his heart was beating like crazy. That time he was in path of ‘Love is waste of time ’.

But slowly slowly when he started to feel more, he decided to just waste his time for love.

But the problem is, he wasn't able to take any step of confessions. At some point he decided to move on when he saw Taehyung with some boy, who seems very close to him.

But starting from next day Taehyung started to behave weird in front of him. Like hugging him out of nowhere, touching him differently.

Walking sexily, wearing some clothes which was tight and fitied his body, but was showing every curves.

And from that day, Jungkook is frustrated. He has seen Taehyung giving looks to him. But he didn't want to take any kind of steps further just because of his assuming.

Jungkook sit up on his bed ruffling his hair with annoyed expression. He set down at the edge of his bed from where to can see Taehyung's home.

Or exactly Taehyung's room's balcony. It was just ten feet away on the ground floor. Jungkook just stared at it while biting his lips.

There was no light as Taehyung's hasn't come back yet he heard they will come tomorrow. And he will talk to him this time clearly.

Jungkook frowned when suddenly the light got on in Taehyung's room. He stood up and looked closely as he saw a figure walking here and there.

‘ Did he come back?’ - thought Jungkook.

And soon Jungkook's eyes shine like stars watching Taehyung opening the door of balcony putting some clothes on the railings.

Jungkook smirked.

“ it's now or never .” He whispered to himself and jump out of his balcony. Looking here and there as he doesn't want his parents to find out about it.

Soon he reached at Taehyung's balcony as Taehyung was already inside. He silently crossed the railings.

His heart was beating fast , he carefully opened the door, afraid of making any kind of sound. He peeked in and slipped inside without any noise.