Can you fight for love? - I

Important info : So.....I will not continue the little’s doll series. I am done with that! I am truly sorry for those who was interested in that series, but for me that series was a big writer block for me. Even though I have the whole story in my mind, I still couldn't continue it. I hope you understand my situation. Forgive me :(

I'm truly going in that phase of life where I am judging myself for being myself.......I tried to change....and it did big impact on my health and mind. I lost myself somewhere. I am going under so many emotions, I not getting anywhere with this mind!!

But finally....I am back, and I hope I will do better this time. But unfortunately I won't be able to continue the previous series, but I surely will come back with new and different kind of ffs with my love TAEKOOK! THEY MAKE ME HAPPY!!!

Love you guys for all your support, when I started, it was not in my mind that I would get so many views! But with the help of you guys! I achieved something unexpected!!! THANKS!

© Kawaidora/ 2024

Grammatical mistakes/ typos.

..............

A royal taekook AU

Author's POV

“ P-please don't kill him! He's y-your own son!!” The queen screamed when the king brutally grabbed the little child around 6 years old by his neck.

The child whimpered.

“ I should have killed him on the day he was born! He is disgrace for me and my kingdom! An ugly child like him could never become a king of this kingdom! ” Jae-won said gritting his teeth.

The queen aka his wife held his legs and begged for her child's safety but the king was firmly holding the child.

He pushed the child away, colliding with the rough floor the child cried. The mother hurriedly skipped toward him and scooped him into her arms.

“ You are just a useless b*tch! You should have killed him by your own hand! for giving a birth to a ugly child, there's only one rule! Death! A royal family should not have an ugly heir!! Just don't show me your face ever again!!” Jae-won roared as he gripped her hair harshly making her cry out.

He jerked her away and left.

He could not believe, his own wife lied to him about his ugly son. She put an act to hide that ugly child and instead showed a mere maid's child as her own son. But the truth come out soon.

Jae-won walked toward his room with rage.

“ Call Jungkook!!” He gave order to the gaurd standing in front of his door, outside of his room. The gaurd nodded and rushed away sensing the atmosphere.