Little's Doll - I

- Requested -

Ignore the mistakes

..........

- L I T T L E ' S    D O L L -

.
.
.
.
.
" This is the only cure, i think this will work on Prince. You should give it a thought." The queen said while her hand was on king's shoulder.

King was thinking deeply about what his wife suggested him. 80 % of his heart was saying that the cure might work and Prince will become normal, just like before.

But that 20 % was telling a big no. Because his son Jeon Jungkook is future of their kingdom. And he's just 20. But his mind was like a child in this situation..how could he let somebody become his s*x slave?

" But -

" It's about our son, as much as I know you should agree for this. He's in the age of 20 where he will feel sexual desires inside him and if we bring someone who will be ready to be his sex slave than he might become normal." the queen said again.

She was equally worried for her son. It was not just about the future of Kingdom..it was about the future of the prince as well.

" But he's innocent, he won't do anything which he doesn't understand. Even though he will feel aroused, he won't be able to find the way how to do something."

" Honey just trust me once, if it will not work then we will find another cure. And it will not harm us to try it , at least once."

The king's heart was still saying no but he nodded. Just a try..

And if it will not work...then he will surely find another cure for his beloved son.

Soon the news got spread in the kingdom that king is finding someone for his son. And most of the womens was not interested in this, thinking that how a person who's mind is like 5 years old will be able to satisfy them in bed.

Some of women agreed but the prince was too stubborn to let them in, in his room. He doesn't like anyone.

Jungkook threw things at them saying they look like witch and ugly. His father had told him that he wants him to have a friend which he will choose.

But Jungkook didn't liked any of them.

King was in distress and queen was getting more worried. Jungkook was way too stubborn and brat. They still Love him though.

A week passed and no one again approached the king. The King was sitting in a garden with Jungkook playing around with guards.

A small smile was on king's lips. Jungkook's smile always lights up his mood.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! ARE YOU DEAF?! I SAID YOU CAN'T MEET THE KING!!-

" What is happening here? Who is this women ?" The king said when he heard a guard yelling at a old women in a distance.

He bowed.

" Your highness, she is from another kingdom. And she said she wants to meet you." the gueard said hesitately.