Hungry for you - IV (M)

🔞 Mature content.
Ignore the mistakes.

Vote guys, give me a reason to carry on writing ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

H U N G R Y   F O R   Y O U - IV

.
.
.
.
.
“ What do you mean? My mother and boyfriend is inside, how can I leave them here!”

“ It's an emergency ma'am, please try to understand. The cafe needs to be empty right now. We will inform you about you mother and boyfriend. Please.”

The boy with brown head said, stopping himself from pulling his gun out and shooting the annoying girl in front of him.

“ No I am not going anywhere from here. ” Nia stayed stubborn. The boy sighed in frustration. He pulled out his phone and messaged Jungkook.

: She isn't ready to leave,boss.

: Take her away.

A reply come. And he didn't need to be told twice. He put some chloroform on handkerchief and went toward Nia.

And soon Nia was passed out in his arms as he picked her up and left the cafe, after closing it.

...........

Jungkook picked Taehyung up and went out as he put  Taehyung on the washbasin counter.

Taehyung was still whining as his p*ssy was leaking. His eyes was closed, not much aware of his surroundings.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung's legs apart and stood between his leg and held Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung opened his eyes slightly, which was filled with tear. Both was breathing heavily. Taehyung again took Jungkook's left hand.

And put Jungkook's middle finger in his mouth. Jungkook d*ck twitched in his pants seeing Taehyung's boldness. Taehyung closed his eyes again and sucked Jungkook's finger like lollipop.

Taehyung swirled his tongue around Jungkook's finger. Jungkook smirked and instantly bite Taehyung swell making Taehyung groan in pain and pleasure.

Jungkook put his another finger inside Taehyung's mouth and let Taehyung suck it, while he took Taehyung's flesh inside his mouth and sucked it harshly.

Jungkook was sucking his flesh passionately. Taehyung's head fell back in pleasure as Jungkook's saliva coated fingers slipped out of his mouth.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hair and tug them, he was feeling heaven. But still something was missing........ his ne*dy c*nie need some attention.

Jungkook ripped of Taehyung's shirt and threw it on the floor. He grabbed Taehyung's 🍒 with his saliva coated hand and massaged it roughly making Taehyung cry as he felt his body on heat.

Jungkook sucked all the way up. He licked Taehyung's collarbone and bite there leaving a red mark.

His hand didn't left Taehyung's boob and he pressed them harshly. He pinched Taehyung's nipples making Taehyung yelp, as his nipples was sensitive as hell.

Taehyung tried to push Jungkook's hand away from his nipples, it was hurting a lot that his eyes only left  tear.

He whinied and cried, but Jungkook wasn't ready to leave his nipples.

“ Now you'll stop thinking about someone else. Whenever you will touch your bud, you will remember only me.” Jungkook whispered smirking.

And suddenly Jungkook replaced his fingers with his mouth. A loud moan left from Taehyung's mouth as Jungkook's hand wander around his whole body.