Little's Doll - II

Ignore the mistakes.
Do vote/comment/ follow.

Edited : You busy Guys!!! I asked a question in last and ...38 views...still no one answered, I think no one is interested 🙂 wow

❣️

-L I T T L E ' S D O L L -

.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's mother opened her eyes,sun shining bright. It was a peaceful morning not until she saw Prince laying beside Taehyung hugging him like his life depends on him.

Her eyes widen as she gasped puting her palm on her mouth.

She was shocked and stucked. She doesn't know
what should she do. She stood up from bed and left the room. She was awestruck.

Why did the prince came to maids room, and slept beside her son?

Should she inform about this to someone? Or stay shut?

Taehyung groaned, he felt like he was stuck somewhere, someone was hugging him so tightly that it was getting difficult for him to breath.

He opened his eyes softly and rubbed them with his hand, pout on his face as his face little swollen dew to sleep...he was looking like a fluff ball, with cute chubby cheeks.

Taehyung tried to turn around but he realised that he couldn't move from his place. He felt heavy weight upon his chest area.

As he looked down, someone's hair strand tickled him on his nose. And that's when he realised that someone was sleeping on him, putting their head on his chest.

Taehyung panicked with wide eyes, what kind of surprise Is this early in the morning?

Taehyung toe curled as he felt hot breath on his clevage and Something wet on his left boobs uper area.

His hands was on air not knowing what to do. Should he scream for help?

Who was that person btw?

Theif?

Psycho?

" mmm" The person snuggle more closer, tightening his hold around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung made 'wth' face, he remained silent.

What was shocking himself was him not screaming for any help. He slowly tried to get away from the tight hold of the stranger.

Wiggle..

Wiggle

But the person opened his eyes softly. Taehyung got frozen on his place, the person looked up and.....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---"

Taehyung screamed seeing the person, it was the future king .

Jungkook closed his ear with his both hands,as he sit up. Taehyung was screaming way too loud.

Taehyung hurriedly stood up and went little far from the bed ,as he stopped screaming, his ear red , and wide eyes. He bowed 90°.