Chapter 15: Girlfriend

Tabitha's POV:

Dil is so amazing. He is everything that I've ever dreamed of! He's so kind, caring, generous, and has a fantastic taste in music. I'm so glad he wants to be my boyfriend, I'm just worried. What if Dan and Phil don't approve of us together? I don't know, I tend to over think things sometimes. But, Luke did not help at all earlier.

~Earlier that day~

"Ha!" Luke yelled, as we walked to Dil's house. I had just told him that I was going to ask Dil out that day. Luke had known about my crush on Dil for a while now, but I guess he would have never thought I would have the guts to actually ask him out. "You know he's gay, right?" I shrugged. "You don't know that. Do you?" Luke rolled his eyes like he thought he was some genius who knew everything. "Well his dads are, I would think so." I sighed. Was my chance with Dil that crazy? I had liked Dil since we were younger, he felt like my brother! "Well, that doesn't make him necessarily gay. He may be straight." Luke shrugged. "You don't know that Tab, I'd play it safe if I were you." I nodded, maybe I should play it safe.

~And we're back in present time~

Dil led me down the stairs to the kitchen, where his parents were 'fixing' the sink. "Oh, Dil!" Phil said, looking up shocked. "Hi Papa, can we talk?" Phil nodded and Dil took him into the office, with Dan following. I stood alone, story of my life, in the living room. watched them talk.

Dan's POV:

"What is it Dil?" I asked him. Dil took a long breath in. "I'm wondering if, well, Tabitha can be my. Girlfriend." My heart sunk. What!? My son wanted a girl, friend. No! He, he couldn't. He told me he was gay, like Phil and I. "No." I stated, looking at the ground, as if i was drilling an imaginary lazer through the scuffed floorboards. "What?" Dil said, as if he hadn't heard me. "I said, no!" I now yelled, rage in my voice and staring at Dil coldly. I don't know why this made me so mad, but it did. "Why?!" Dil yelled back. I clenched my teeth. "Because I said so! Okay? Because I said so." I shift my head to the ground once more, my fringe hanging over my eyes. "That's not fair!" He said. Phil chimed in and stood up out of the office chair he was sat on. "Dil it's fine with me." I shot him a glare and sighed. "You really like her?" Dil smiled and looked off into space. "Yes, she's what makes me happy. I love her with all my heart and I wanna be with her." I smiled. Dil was the sweetest guy I'd ever met, other than Phil. I smiled softly and stood putting a hand on his shoulder. "Well, if you love her. Go son, go get your girl." He jumped and hugged me tightly. "Thanks, Daddy." I choked up, my little boy was growing up.

A/N: Hello friends! I have a new chapter, yay! I am very happy I updated this, I hope you feel the same way. I will have more chapters coming soon, see you later!