Our Little Family -Katsuki 4-

"What was that for?!" Katsuki said opening my room door, "what the f*ck?! What if I was naked?" I questioned. "It's nothing I haven't seen he's before" he sat down on the foot of my bed. "What do you want?" I sat my bass down to the side and sat up, "I'm just checking in on you, you seemed mad." Was it not obvious that I was? "Well I'm fine, you can go now," I said gesturing to the entrance of my room. "Liar, She made you mad, which is understandable, she just won't accept the fact that it's actually happening." He said grabbing the trash off of my bed and throwing it away. I only hummed in response, "I talked to her after you left..."
FLASH BAAACK.....
2 Days Ago (The day they all spoke)
KATSUKI POV:
"She doesn't have sh!t planned, why couldn't she keep her legs closed?" my mom asked making me clench my jaw. "You do know it was my fault too, right? And you can't expect her to know everything, she's 16." she rolled her eyes, "She can say no, right-" I can't her off, "You were 15. You could have said no" I pointed out, " Don't get smart with me Katsuki." She yelled (more of a scream). "Yeah yeah whatever, I'm gonna go." I didn't wait for her to respond and got up and walked off.
Y/N Pov:
"She had no right questioning you the way she did, She wasn't no better when she was your age." He stated, I nodded in response. "Y/N, She has no say so in your our decisions, I want you to know that. And if you really can't tell your parents we always have Mr. Aizawa." He stood by my bed facing me, Y/N, please don't give up on us." I began to tear up, not wanting to cry I wipe my tears and look up at the blonde, "Us?" I questioned him. "Our Little family," He squatted down to my level, "my Little Mini Me. Our baby."
Our Little Family.....