Don't Leave. Kirishima 21

Katsuki's POV
"Tell... I love her."
Was all he said as he fell back into my arms. And I just froze. "Hell no! You're not getting off that easy man!! YOU HAVE A BABY ON THE WAY!!" my voice was loud and boomed throughout the store. "Sir." my "sidekick" spoke her words unsteady. "What!" I swatted her hands away from Eijirou's now lifeless body. "The paramedics..." she motioned towards a stretcher not even 2 feet away. I picked myself off the ground and carried him over to the stretcher. "Save. Him." I demanded as I placed him down. They nodded and rushed away.
"What am I gotta tell Y/N?"
She's gonna freak the fuck out. I looked over to my sidekick and let out a sigh. I shouldn't leave this to her, but the hard work was basically over and she was pretty capable of cleaning this shit up herself. And most importantly my friendship comes first. "Dumbass, clean this shit up." She looked at me concerned but hesitantly nodded before rushing off.
"I've taught her well, she can do this." I thought, trying to convince myself that I made the decision.
"You're going to get pulled over Kacchan." my husband was on the phone connected to the car speaker. "I-I, damnit Izuku! He can't die! Not like this." my voice was everything but steady. "Breathe Katsuki." his voice was the exact opposite of mine, I could tell he was just as mad, but was trying to remain calm for me. I was pulling into Eijirous's home as the sun began to rise, he's been gone for a while, and I knew that Y/N was freaking out.

Freaking out was a fucking understatement. I walked into the house using the key they lended me not to long ago, although I only really used it for emergencies. Y/N was pacing back and forth in the living room with her phone up to her face and tears rushing down her eyes. I closed the door behind me, making her head shoot up at me. The hope in her eyes faded away and became darkened in sorrow. "Where is he Katsuki?" she doesn't usually use my first name, so I knew she was stressed. "He's been gone since 3:00 and hasn't returned any of my calls." She was shaking and still pacing about in front of me. I walked to her slowly, the sunglasses on my face hiding the concern-laced expression I had.
She had the right to be concerned, she hadn't seen her husband in 4 hours, but she needed to calm down before I told her the news. I placed my hands on her arms firmly holding her but not hurting her. "Stressing isn't good for you or the baby. Calm. Down." her shaking ceased and I directed her toward the couch.
"He was shot in the abdomen and left leg, his arm is broken and he lost a concerning amount of blood." She didn't interrupt me as I explained everything I knew. She stood up and stared at me not saying a word, then grabbed the sunglasses off my face. "You're not as strong as you think you are." Was all she said before walking away. I followed her into her room and leaned on the doorframe. For someone as emotional as her, she was taking this pretty well. I mean I've seen her cry over some pretty stupid shit. "Hand me those shoes." her voice cracked, but she quickly cleared her throat and continued looking for something. "Damn she can't bend over anymore can she?" I thought making note of her condition. "You're gonna have to start working in the office from now on." I attempted to change the subject while handing her the all-black converses. She chuckled looking down and placing a hand on her bump. "Yeah, I guess so."
She eventually pulled on a Red oversized hoodie, sweats, and my glasses before walking out if the house and hopping into my passenger seat.

"He's alive... right?" Her voice was low, but you could hear every ounce of sorrow as she spoke. "He..." I didn't know if he was alive or not. So how was I supposed to answer her question?
"RIGHT?!" she looked at me tears rushing down her face. "He was alive when I got there, he... passed out from the loss of blood..."
Even though I couldn't see her eyes I knew she was staring me down, so I continued.
"His injuries were bad...Y/N, he might not make it this time." More tears fell down her face. "H-he can't die... I can't live without him. Our life is just getting started No- this can not be happening." she began to freak out once more, and I let her. She cried until we pulled up to the hospital, she wiped her tears and took a deep breath. When I opened the door for her I pulled her hoodie over her head and slowly walked her in.