Telling The Gang- Katauki 9 2/2

"Either Someone Tells Me What The Fck Is Going On Or Everyone Gets An As$ Beating" I yelled Pinky made her way to me shedding a tear, I raised my eyebrow in suspicion "you see Bakubabe what had was that You beloved girlfriend shoved me and when I shoved her back they turned on me!!" I rolled my eyes "Bch I know you like my boyfriend but be so fcking for real" Y/N said hysterically.
"Huh-" I was cut off before I could even finish my sentence "so what if I do? You got a problem" Pinky snapped 'what in the hell' I thought to myself "why can y'all just chill?" I asked aggravated and confused. "Because this whore gets special treatment and we want it too" Pinky said explaining herself "we?" Sh!tty Hair questioned. "All I wanted was a nap some fcking peace and quite, but NOOOO!! Pinky I cannot return your feelings." I said in the NICEST WAY POSSIBLE, " she stormed off with the girls following close behind. "Are you ok?" I said in a calmer tone to my girlfriend, and she nodded hesitantly, I picked her up and walked off, I stopped in my track looking back at the group " I'll text you'll in a bit" and I continued walking towards her room.
As we lay, Y/N is asleep on my chest I grabbed my phone from my bedside table, and opened the Group chat.
☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆
Katsuki- hey
Kirishima- Hey Bro
Kami- Yo
Deku- How's Y/N?
Todoroki- ^
Katsuki- Good, She's asleep rn
Shinsou- That's good
Sero- yeah
Kirishima- Can we talk about what happened?
Kaminari- yeah cause I'm really confused
Katsuki- Yeah, can anyone explain what happened?
Kaminari- we were sitting on the couch chilling with Y/N When Mina and he group of goons walked in.
Shinsou-💀, yeah and she came over demanding that Y/N explain to her why she was getting special treatment and Sh!t

Deku- Y/N told her that she didn't have to explain sh!t

Katsuki- Jesus Christ

Todoroki- She tried to leave the room, but Mina shoved her back into her seat. So Izuku shoved her back.
Katsuki- wtf is her problem
Deku- I didn't ever push her that hard
Sero- 😭that's not the point bro
Kirishima- But that's pretty much all that happened
Kaminari- yup, but if you don't mind us asking...
Katsuki- ?
Kaminari- why is she getting "Special Treatment?"
Katsuki- She's pregnant, and Aizawa told her not to work too hard.
Kaminari- Oh- OHHHHH HOLY SH!T BRO CONGRATULATIONS
Katsuki-thanks
Kirishima- IMMA BE A UNCLE?!!!
Katsuki- huh?
Kirishima- COME ON BROOO
Katsuki- whatever
☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆⭐︎☆
"Well?" Y/n said looking at me,
"Sh!tty Hair's n uncle" I chuckled, she smiled, pacing her face back into my chest. "Good night Katsuki.