Want (Kirishima 17)

Y/N POV
4-Month Mark (2nd Trimester)
———————————————
Since the early pregnancy symptoms have passed I've been feeling much better. I've even been able to sleep since the nausea and morning sickness had subsided.
"Mamas?"  My husband appeared from around the hall wearing nothing but boxers. "Hmmm-?" I snuck a quick glance at the package between his legs before returning back to his gaze, a small smirk crept onto his lips. "You're not the least bit sneaky." He chuckled before coming closer and cupping my chin in his hand. "We're still going to the party right?" He asked catching me off guard.
Not even a kiss?!

I gave him a nod before he attempted to walk away, only I grabbed him by the arm. He turned around, eyebrows arched in confusion, "yeah-?" I tugged his arm pulling him closer, making him stumble, almost falling on me, thankfully he caught himself. "What the hell was that for?" He sighed softly before noticing my gaze. "Baby, we gotta get ready." He planted a subtle kiss on my forehead, "We can be a little late." He took a strand of my hair playing with it nervously before answering. "I really don't want to be late to this party." He dropped my hair before smiling before I pushed him out of the way. "Y/n come on, I'm just not in the mood, with everything going on; the last thing I'm worried about is sex." the frustration in his voice was more apparent in that last phrase. I glared at him before closing the door to our room behind me, just for him to open right back up.
He opened our closet quickly scanning it before throwing a black and white suit and matching pants onto the bed and slamming the door shut. "Break the door why don't you?" he gave me an aggravated glare before shoving me against the wall behind me.
Shit! What the fuck is he doing?!
"Stop acting like the thirsty slut you are and get dressed." pointed at the red low-cut dress laying on the bed. My face burned red before as he pulled me off the wall.
———————————————
"It's not too noticeable," I muttered under my breath. I'm now starting to show and it was somewhat noticeable through my dress. "You look good-" "You think so, my bump is showing through the dress- people will know." No one knows what they were expecting except Bakugou and Izuku. He cracked a small smile before wrapping his arms around me. "You look more than beautiful. If you don't want go-"
The fuck is he on?!
"Oh we're going to that fucking party." He laughed picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "That doesn't hurt does it?" He hesitated, "Boy take me to the car." I slapped his ass causing him to flinch and stiffen.