Lovers (Kirishima intro)

Y/N Information Chart
Quirk: Erosion
The ability to control the earth, like making it rain, or making rocks shoot out of the ground.

You and Ejirou work in the same agency which is run by the #1 and #2 heroes (Deku and Bakugou).
Ejirou was sent on a mission hoping he would be partnered up with Bakugou, but when he arrived you were standing at their rondeau spot. He was of course disappointed but came to terms with it. You on the other hand were reserved and had an attitude with him the majority of the time. The mission went well and the two of you parted ways, relieved to never see each other ever again.
But that wasn't the case, you two were paired together time and time again. Ejirou quickly became fond of your attitude and "don't care attitude and strived to get you to open up (which took a while).
One day while getting your morning coffee you ran into the "redhead" You both greeted each other, but quickly parted ways. "W-wait!" the male called after you, "Do you mind if I walk with you?" he asked his pointy teeth peeking through. You were hesitant at first but reluctantly agreed.
"Since we're going to be working with each other for a while, why don't we get to know each other?"
You only nodded, "So... who's your favorite pro hero?" you smirked saying Fat Gum and returning the question.

And the rest was history

After dating for two years, Ejirou finally popped the question, it was very romantic but you accepted.
It was an undercover mission with multiple pro heroes from your agency. You were in a heated battle with a lot of high-class villains and ex-heroes. You and Ejirou were back to back, unsure if you'd make it out alive when he whispered "If we make out of here alive, let's get married, kay?" it took you by surprise and almost made you lose focus, "you idiot, this isn't the time... but sure."
You bother were beat red. But of course made it out. Once home he bought you a ring and took you on a date to that cafe where you both had your first "out of work" encounter. The wedding was small with only close friends and family members, Mina was the Maid of honor, and Katsuki was of course the best man.

One night the gang was hanging at Katsuki's and Izuku's home. "So when are you gonna have kids?" an extremely drunk Mina asked. "Probably not anytime soon." you both said almost in unison. You and your husband had this talk already and came to the conclusion that you're not having kids for at least a couple of years.
Or at least that's what you both thought.

Should I write smut next chapter?"

How do we feel about BKDK in this one?