Part 7

Darkness. I become conscious from my deep sleep, and am met with pure darkness. I groan slightly, shifting in the darkness, and feel something in my bed that's not meant to be there.

Warm and comfortable, with a steady rise up and down, lifting me ever so slightly. A steady thumping is met with it, almost lulling me back into my dreamless sleep.

I blink my eyes open slowly, being met with a soft black fabric, smelling strongly of Loki.

"Loki?" I whisper, soft and laced with sleep.

"Yes, darling?"

"Loki!" I shoot up, and the room spins, and my head pounds.

"Woah, hey, easy." He says, sitting up next to me.

"The fu... What happened?" I ask, realizing where I am. The center of Loki's bed, with Loki next to me, a book forgotten at his side. It feels like my head got hit with Thor's hammer. My eyes widen. I'm in Loki's bed, and in his clothes. "Oh my gods, did we-"

"No! No, of course not. I would never bed a woman whose drunk. Never. Even if it was her idea." He assures me. "You should lay back down, though. I'm sure you feel terrible."

"I do. How much did I drink?" I ask, not laying back down.

"About three glasses of very strong wine. Honestly, I'm shocked you didn't throw up." He informs me.

At that, my stomach does a backflip, and I run to his bathroom, emptying my guts In his sink, as I couldn't reach the toilet in time.

"Fuck." I mumble, feeling another wave of horrid nausea.

This time I get on my knees, and vomit into the toilet.

"Oh, darling." Loki says with sympathy, lighting the candle lamps in the bathroom.

He sits behind me, pulling my hair into his hands.

"I'm sorry." I mumble when I'm done, wiping my mouth.

"It's okay." He chuckles a bit.

I sit back against the wall, and he joins me, flushing before he does.

"Are you ok?" He asks me.

I nod weakly.

"I feel like I'm dying." My voice is unsteady and hoarse.

"You need food, water and rest." He tells me.

"But, I'm supposed to mop today." I mumble.

"It's fine. It can wait." He stands, offering me his hand, but I reach out for two because I know I need more then one. He gives me the two, pulling me up, as I am not much help.

My body feels weaker then it has since the day Loki found me outside Bjorn's door, and I lean heavily on Loki, and he guides me back to his bed.

"What happened?" I ask, not remembering all the events of last night.

"Well, what do you remember?" He asks, handing me a cup of water.

"I was talking to Maisy, and, she gave me more wine. I had 3 glasses and a little bit of a fourth.. " that's where it gets blurry, but I do my best to recall the night. "You.. took me to the gardens, and... Was I crying again?" I ask, remembering the intense emotions last night, the bright stars, and the horrible pit in my stomach as my anxieties took over.

"Yeah. But, it's okay." He says, sitting next to me.

"What was It about?" I ask him, guzzling down the cool water.

"You were... Scared I was going to abandon you." He tells me.

"Oh." Is all a manage, before another wave of anxiety hits me, and I feel myself getting scared that my events last night scared him off. "Are you?"