Part 11

Loki was sitting on the couch, reading a thick book.

"Loki." I say, feeling needy.

"Yes, darling?" He responds, not stopping from reading. His ability to multitask so we'll always strikes me as odd.

"I want attention." I say, pulling the book down with my finger.

"I'm reading, little fawn." Loki sighs.

"But-"

"After this chapter, ok?" He says, moving his book back up.

"Books more important than me apparently." I mumble, sitting on the other side of the couch, away from Loki.

"Excuse you?" Loki stops reading, looking over at me. "a book, more important then my fawn?" He says. "I hope you don't truly feel that way."

"I don't. But you are always reading." I glare.

He hums.

"Come here, pet." He smiles, patting his leg a bit.

I smile, and sit in his lap, stradling him.

Even though he isn't hard at all, I can still feel him press into me through his sweatpants. It makes me squirm slightly, but Loki doesn't bother to comment nor look at me. Instead, he continues to read his book. I lay my head on his shoulder, biting his neck.

I move my hips forward slightly, and I feel him slowly becoming hard underneath me.

I wore only Loki's shirt and a thong, so there wasn't much fabric between me and him. I move my hips forward again, a bit more firmly this time, feeling him brush against my clit.

"Pet, please. I can't read if your-"

"Shut up." I demand.

He doesn't respond, and I worry I've geninley upset him. He stands, picking me up, and walks up the stairs to our room.

"I'm s-"

"No." He growls, slamming the door behind him.

He drops me down on the bed, before snapping his fingers, and in an instant I am completely naked and completely vulnerable. He moves away to our dresser, and pulls out a rope.

"Loki, I'm sorry." I get out before he can interrupt me.

"Then you should've thought before speaking." He glares, before a playful smirk appears across his perfect features. "I've given you many, many opportunities. I've told you what happens when you disrespect me. I thought you learned your lesson after the last time, but, I suppose you need to be reminded of your place." He snaps his fingers again, and I'm tied in the rope, my arms behind my back, and the rough rope pressed into my nipples and my clit. It hurts a bit, but I love the restriction.

Loki moves me from the bed to on my knees, and pulls out his dick.

"Open." He demands, and I open my mouth, looking up at him.

He gives no praises, and instead grabs the back of my head, and slowly slides his hard cock into my mouth. He has no mercy as it hits the back of my throat, making me gag, and my eyes water.

"You can cum when I've decided you've learned your lesson, understood?" He says, knowing I can't answer. "Good."

He takes a fistful of my hair, and begins to slowly slide my mouth on and off, making sure to make me gag.

"Little slut." Loki groans, clearly pleased with the way I make him feel.

The rope rubs against me, and pain and pleasure shoot through my nipples and clit, and the rope quickly becomes wet, providing a slightly rough friction againt my clit. I moan against him, and he smirks.