Part 9

"Hey, babe?" I call out, opening his door.

"Yes?" He sits at his desk, a large book opened Infront of him.

"Do you think we can ever visit Midgard?" I ask, putting my arms across his shoulders, and my chin on his head.

"Midgard?" He says, looking up. I move my head so I'm looking at him upside down, and I grab his face.

"Mhm!" I nod.

"What for?"

"Just to see." I say, which is true. I've always wanted to see Midgard. "I think it'd be nice. Getting away from the castle, and into a big city. Or, alternativly, a little country side. By the lake, with a big backyard. We could have bonfires, and I could make you build sand castles with me, and-"

"I'm sold, darling. It sounds wonderful." He smiles up at me. "But, I really do have to study this book." He says, turning back to his book.

I lean over to see what he's reading. It's some sort of ancient script.

I hadn't come in here just to ask him that, though. I was excruciatingly horny. Loki had been reading virtually non-stop for the past three days, and, well, I wasn't allowed to touch myself.

"What is it?" I ask, desperately needing his attention.

"It's a book on ancient magic." He mumbles, already sucked into his book.

I stand for a minute, before I get bored, and lean back down on him.

"Hey Loki?" I say, tilting my head, messing his hair up with my cheek.

There's something I've wanted to say for awhile that will immidetly grab his attention.

"Yes, darling?" He sighs, slightly annoyed.

"I love you."

"What?" He stops, and I know I have his full attention.

"I love you." I say again. He turns around In his chair, and I back up a bit.

"Say it again." He demands, as if he can't grasp it. As if his ears are playing tricks on him.

I laugh, grabbing his face.

"I, (y/n) (l/n), love you, Loki Odinson." I tell him.

He stands, and steps directly Infront of me.

"Once more?" At this point there's a smirk on his lips.

"Oh my gods!" I laugh, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "How many times must I say it? I love you. Iiii looooveee youuuu." I drag out the words, and he leans down, kissing me.

"I love you, too." He smiles, breaking away from me.

He moves forwards, kissing me again, but this time more passionatly.

I hit the edge of his bed, and he pushes me down, not breaking our kissing for a moment.

"Loki-" I start, as his mouth makes his way down my neck, leaving bright marks as he goes. He hums, letting me know he acknowledges me. "What about your studies?" I mumble, suppressing a breathy moan.

"It can wait." He mutters, moving his hands up my shirt. "This is much more important. I've been keeping you waiting, and you've been so patient."

His hands are cold, and I gasp, arching away from his hands.

"Cold." I utter.

He hums again, and then his cold hands brush over my nipples, sending a sensation I adore throughout my body.