Chap 5

In the same position, Sailom was sitting alone a few days ago, waiting for someone to sit next to him, but today, someone was sitting there, and the other person's face and expression didn't seem to want it, but fortunately Kanghan was able to come to you.

" You try doing this the way I just showed you." Sailom gave a piece of paper with a simple question to the frowning man. When Kanghan saw the numbers on the paper, his eyebrows frown even tighter.

"It's hard."

" You haven't done it, how do you know it's hard?"

"Just looking is enough."

" But anyone can do it"

"It's people, not me."

Sailom took a deep breath and successfully placed the piece of paper in front of Kanghan, but he didn't see what he was doing for a few minutes, to contain his anger, Sailom only sat counting from one to ten in his heart. Teaching others requires patience. But if it's Kanghan, Sailom's patience has increased a lot.

" Can you do it?"

Sailom looked at the numbers on the phone and asked after fifteen minutes, but Kanghan kept staring at the blank paper without doing anything.

"If I had done it, I would have done it."

Sailom took a deep breath, picked up the white paper and put it in the middle of the table, the other hand held the book with the recipe that had just been taught, bringing the two things together.

" First let's look at what the question is asking for and then see what value it gives. "

The pen in Sailom's hand pointed to the title, but the person who should have listened turned his attention to the ballpark on the other side of their table.

"Did you hear what I said?"

" Tell me, I'm listening."

" You can't just hear it, your eyes must see it'

Kanghan looked obediently back, but his eyes, which were supposed to look at the paper, looked at Sailom. The two looked at each other, but Sailom quickly turned away.

"I told you this method didn't work on me," Kanghan said.

" What do you mean?"

"The problem is how you think and try to teach me."

" Then what method should I use with you?"

" No matter how you teach, you're not going to get into my head. You're just wasting your time."

" But you can at least remember for a moment, there's a test tomorrow, no matter what, you have to review it first."

Sailom mentioned that there will be a math test tomorrow, so the focus of today's tutoring is mainly on content that can be checked tomorrow.

"That's what I mean."

" What do you mean?" Sailom looked at him uneasily.

" There's a test tomorrow, so even if you teach today, it's too late."

"Then?" Sailom asked because he knew Kanghan had a plan and wanted you to follow him.

" You can help me and you're the only one who can." Kanghan said with bright eyes, but Sailom was sure that what he was about to hear was not good.

" Say what you want, stop beating around the bush."

"Calm down."

Kanghan smiled, Sailom was clearly uncomfortable, but it made him feel more interesting.