Chap 8

At the same time, in another corner of the house, Mr. Gong had just come down from the office and found Sailom and Kanghan sitting together at a table in the middle of the yard. The middle-aged man watched his son do his homework with his head buried, feeling very surprised and strange. His mother also happened to come by and look at the same place through a large glass window.

" Who is that child, Mom?"

Kanghan also often brought his friends home, so Gong was familiar with Nava, Mac, and Pimfa, but the child he was seeing had never met.

" It's Sailom, who I hired to teach Kanghan."

" Didn't that boy want to cancel his tutoring?"

" I don't know why Sailom agreed to come back to teach Kanghan, but that's a good thing, right? Look.... Kanghan studied hard, I haven't seen this for a long time." Mrs. Ging looked at her grandson lovingly and smiled.

" That's right." Gong answered briefly before falling into silence.

" And Sailom also said that now Kanghan is more serious about school."

" How long can he last?"

" You're always the same, he's become more diligent and willing to change. Wouldn't it be better if you could give him a present?"

" He didn't ask for anything either."

" In other words, if he opens his mouth and asks, will you give him permission?"

Mrs. Ging looked at the father and son at a distance, as if they were strangers. Grandma sees this every day and hopes that father and son can talk to each other like before. At this moment, grandma mind suddenly popped up, this could be an opportunity for Mr. Gong and Kanghan to understand each other.

So, after Saiom said hello to get home before dinner, before Kanghan went to the kitchen to drink water, Mrs. Ging went to her grandson's side and talked about it.

"Today your father saw Saigom come to our house and ask him what he was doing here."

" Dad probably didn't expect that someone like me could study with someone else, right?" Kanghan mocked in a very normal ttone

" By the way, how's school going? Grandma think your dad's looking forward to your midterms."

" Is it true?" The son heard his father take care of him, hurriedly asked his grandma enthusiastically.

"Why did grandma lie to you, if I didn't believe it, I could go to my dad and ask for a gift like when I was a kid, reward for passing all the subjects in midterm exam."

Kanghan nodded his head in agreement. Tonight's dinner was full of comfort that had never been before, because on the ordinary table except for the voice of grandmother every day for not letting the rice and water not get upset but often telling old stories, there was basically no voice.

But today Kanghan's dinner is more delicious than ever.

"I'm currently asking Sailom to teach me more, prepare for the midterm exam."

Kanghan talks after eating. Gong looked up at his only son and nodded, letting the child get encouragement, as Mrs. Ging said.

" If I pass all the midterms, can you give me a present?"

"What do you want?"

" "BIGBIKE....is that okay?" Kanghan whispered, because the price was so high, he had no confidence that his father would agree.

" If you have a belief that you can do well on the exam." He didn't respond, but that doesn't mean you're completely.

" I can do it. You can wait and see." Kanghan replied, turning to smile at his grandmother, who knows you're as happy as he is right now.