Kiss Scene KanghanSailom

Kiss scene Kanghan and Saiom.

From chapter 15:

Background: // (at the ballpark. During the game, Kanghan was leading the ball, but was accompanied by a lot of opponents, he finally drew a nice line to pass it to his teammate Guy, for Guy to score)

The cheering sound was loud, the fans ran toward the ballpark one after another, hugging Guy, who scored the final goal that made the whole team come back to win, laughter and praise echoing throughout the stadium, to the point where anyone can smile easily.

Exceptions... Kanghan

Sharp eyes stared at the scene in front of him, his slender arms tightening his friend's neck. Although this sick person was still resting in the stands before, because the fever was not completely cured, even though the voices of many others were mixed,

" You're so good, so what if you can't be a player?" Sailom dropped his hand but shook his friend's arm happily, saying that the last minutes of the game made the audience feel emotional, so they looked at the person who scored the goal at the end of the game. The right time is like the adrenaline secreted when you're on top of your own.

*adrenaline (a hormone and drug that is involved in regulating internal functions, such as breathing)

" Of course, the school's player reputation must be different."

" Fuck, be a little humble." Said Sailom, laughing, until his skinny arm was pulled out of the circle by a big force, his son who had just recovered from his illness, his eyebrows furrowed, the force was so great that he twisted his body uncomfortable, but he knew who it was. The child quietly let the other side drag him away without saying a word.

For a person who is upset like Kanghan, the moment of silence watching Sailom hugging and laughing congratulating another person is not easy at all. At that time, he was the one who paved the way for Guy to score, proud of himself. But then when the whole team won, everyone praised the scorer without looking at the wide open distance when bringing the ball to the goal.

No matter how other people feel, Kanghan doesn't care much, but he's annoyed with the person who opens his mouth saying he likes him!

Click!

The sound of the door from the dressing room rang out when under the influence of a strong force when closed, pressing the lock to prevent others from interfering. Kanghan clasped his thin wrist, threw his small body into the corner of the room, his eyes shining like a lion staring at his prey with satisfaction, but there was no lack of complaints,

" What are you doing?"

The one freed from the grip looked at his own wrist, reddened by the fact that the other disgruntled person exerts too much force, somehow not satisfied while their team won, and then he will also become a true player, before half a match, the opponent even smiles, but now....

" You the one who made me like this."

" Me?" Sailom pointed to himself in disbelief.

" You said you liked me."

" I never said I don't like you." Sailom frankly said it without feeling awkward, well it made him stunned for a while, because he had never prepared himself to hear such a direct answer before.

" But you hugged Guy."

" He's my friend."

" I don't remember holding a friend like that."

" It's on you."

" Many times, Sailom many times, you act friendly to them, out of my sight." Kanghan moved his legs and stepped closer, causing Sailom to step back until his body hit the table in the corner, and at this moment Kanghan held his small body together with strong arms, so close that the smaller person had to put his hands down on the table.