Chap 25

The last resounding gunshot was different from the sound of Kanghan being shot by Jeng, the two teenagers together slowly opened their tightly closed eyes, only to find that neither of them was hit. In contrast, the one with wide eyes lying in a pool of blood on the floor was Jeng, who was shot by someone who had just run to stand in front of the door.

''Brother Nam..." Sailom called softly.

Kanghan looked Nam, feeling that his condition was not very good, half of his head was covered with blood, his hair fell down, a part of the blood dried again causing his hair to start to clump. Kanghan didn't know what happened to Nam in the end, nor did he know who hit Nam. But at a glance, it was clear that whether it was calling Sailom to report the incident or he rushed to the hospital, Nam did his best to help stop Jeng's behavior. But now he didn't have to worry about Nam.

He hurriedly looked over to his father, who was still fast asleep, and felt fortunate to know that his father was unaffected. Kanghan quickly pulled Sailom in his arms over. He gently and carefully ran his hands all over the boy's body to check for any wounds on his body, until there was no trace of injury that he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay?"

"Um. And you?" Sailom was also examining his wounds, his soft voice carrying trembling and fear in his heart.

"Um."

Kanghan replied briefly, for the second time holding his thin body in his lap, using the tip of his nose to stroke his sweaty temple, giving the other person a clearer answer. Kanghan's inherent warmth and tenderness returned, Sailom was once again in his arms.

The sound of Nam's gun firing a fatal shot at Jeng immediately caused chaos in the hospital. From the perspective of the police, running to the scene in a short period of time is also considered a good thing. Mrs. Ging also arrived soon after, and she nearly collapsed to the ground after learning what had happened. Grandma quickly told Kanghan to treat the wound, only to find out that the bullet had just passed his shoulder, so grandma quickly returned to the scene.

"I will confess the whole truth and tell you all that happened that night."

Nam spoke up, several police officers, Mrs. Ging, Kanghan and Sailom were still in the waiting room for the police's preliminary questioning.

"It was I who planned to steal Mr. Gong's watch, and I asked Jeng to do it."

Nam's tone was full of guilt, his gray eyes couldn't even face Mrs. Ging, who was always nice to him. When Nam wanted to tell the police the whole thing that had happened to the police, the scene that night replayed in his mind.

~~~~

"I think a watch of Mr. Gong can definitely sell for several million." While sitting with Saifah in the garden of the big house, Nam begins to talk, but Saifah, who understands his nature very well, can see clues from his casual demeanor.

"What do you want to do?"

"You really are my best friend." Nam couldn't stop laughing.

"I want to steal five or six of Mr. Gong's watches."

"You don't." Saifah tensed up to stop.

"It's just a few clocks. To this family, it's like a few fallen leaves."

"But that's not true."

"Don't you want to live a good life abroad? Didn't you say your dream is to have a better life, have a house and a car? Isn't it...family money Can this really help you to live like that?"

"Didn't you say that you wanted to get out of the debt collection gang because you wanted a better life? But what you want to do will make you sink deeper and deeper, making it impossible for you to get out on your own."