END

The gray bars in front of him had become a familiar thing to him, as he had seen them often for a while, but now Saifah was no longer sitting in the same position, now that was the position Nam's mind, and Nam is smiling at him.

"How are you these days?"

"I should be the one to ask you, Nam." Saifah laughed, Nam also laughed.

"It's not too bad in here."

"But it's not good either." Those who have been in there know it well.

"Yeah....if I had listened to your warning that day, I'd be lucky."

''You can't turn back time, but you can choose how you live your life in the future''

"Yes, looking back carefully, I feel like everything is going in the right direction right now, and everyone has to bear the karma they've sown." Nam smiled.

"No one can escape his behavior, whether it's me, or Jeng who thinks he's very talented."

"Um." Nam nodded in agreement.

"So how are you now, what are you doing?"

Saifah tells the other party that he has a chance to go back to taking care of Mrs. Ging again, and Sailom also comes back to tutor Kanghan. Now life of the two brothers can be said to be good, because they do not have to run away from creditors as before.

"I'm so glad your life has changed for the better and I'm also sorry for ever letting you in."

"I knew you were trying to help me back then, otherwise Jeng would have killed me."

"But you also suffered a lot because of what happened that day."

"I feel again, through that I have received a lot of lessons, whether it's thinking, or living. I don't just think about wanting to steal benefits from others, but sometimes become The giver also creates a feeling of joy and happiness."

"You've changed a lot, Saifah."

"But I'm still your friend."

"Um...you're the only friend who always wants i to get better."

" You too."

"You should live life outside for me, someone like me on the inside, probably won't have a chance to make your dreams come true anymore."

"I'll wait for you to go out....and then we'll go on a trip overseas as we said." Saifah's words made Nam silent for a long time.

"With my own strength, I will have a good life, have a car, have a house"

"But I will work hard because my dream is to travel around the world." Nam laughed teasingly. Although he is imprisoned and has no freedom, dreams are unlimited, so he once again redraws future dreams.

"If so, for the time being, I will try to work, save money and wait for you."

"I will quickly go out and fulfill your dream with you."

Saifah and Nam smiled at each other, they didn't know when that day would come, or how long they would have to wait. But right now, dreams are their only source of life, so that they can cling to their dreams and continue walking on this road, hoping that the road ahead will not be as bumpy as they used to be pass.

At the same time, in Chonburi, as soon as the final of the school football friendly match had just ended, shouts rang out throughout the stadium. Kanghan successfully made a shot and led the team to victory at the crucial moment. Cheers rang out, there were shouts of today's hero's name. The main source of that voice, except for the father who unashamedly stood up and applauded his son, no one else came in.