Were We Go Again

I am gonna skip to like near the end of the year. Sorry to lazy for details lmao.

I am so happy right now! I was laying on my bed and thinking about the past, present, and the near future. Finally realizing that life is Good! I am completely over Andrew and I found a new guy (you know, to crush on. Replaced him!) that is in my gym class. I don't see him a lot but when I do it is one of the best momenet like, EVER! At least now I have done a reality check and realized that I will never be with him, but that fact isn't gonna break me down. Andrew found someone too and he is really happy with her (I guess). But I started making observations and know I see that now that I am over him, he is way nicer. But we are friends now and honestly I want to stay that way. Me and Ashanti are closer than ever and I know I was mad at Alex we are now friends and we actually have a crew. Me, Ashanti, Alex and this girl named Felisha. Its really funny cuz I love when we are going home and I can yell "BY FELISHA!!!!!" And everyone is cool with everyone. There is no drama, and I am good at blocking out all the bitchyness from the teachers. And I now see that I have no worries. The only worries I have is about this project I have that is due tomorrow. Oops.