Alexandra

Im just just so done with... ALEX!! You probably thought I was going to say life huh? Well I was starting ro catch on to what she does. Her antics,  her plans, her intentions. I might be over reacting but I know she up to something. Probably some sick attempt to make me upset. Probably to make Ashanti turn on me. She will probably make my life miserable. No Kaylyn.  Get it together. She probably isn't even that bad. Sorry but when I get angry I have many ideas and questions. Im just glad I can share them for once. But I need a way to tell Ashanti without makong it worst. She'd probably hate me. SEE AGAIN WITH THE PROBABLY'S!!!! I just need to get a grip. Take a chill pill. Or two. No. Nope. I think I might... I might stop hurting myself. No more knives. No more pills. No more cuts and bumps and bruises and all that wonderful jazz. Suicide is a job. So I quit.

I will quit for Ashanti. For my family. And so I can see what Alexandra is up to. That girl.

I was sitting at the lunch table and I relized. I was the one who used to sit next to Ashanti. Now she does. SHE! You can say im jealous. Cause I am and im not afraid to say that. I will say I hate the fact that she os literally... you know what. Forget this CRAP. This probably isn't even intentional. She probably doesn't hate me. Ugh my brain is being so bipolar right now. I just need to stop. Stop it now. Right now. No. Yes. SHUT UP BIPOLAR. I hope I dont have a disorder.