New Seats

Day 2

This girl is soooooo nice to me and I still don't remember her name. I feel so bad that I don't remember her name. I'll learn it some time. I know I will. Anyways so we started to get some permanent seats in our classrooms. I still don't understand the system of walking class to class but whatever. So I realize that we were being seated alphabetically by our last names. I ended up sitting next to this kid. Actually he was a boy. Earlier my friend whose name I still don't remember asked me who's the cutest boy in the class. I said it was the kid who is sitting next to me. But she said no it was the other kid. And this other kid happens to be a friend who I have known since kindergarten. So its really nice to know that I have somebody who I know in the classroom since my old school time is that is even a thing. So I ended up sitting next to that kid. I also sat down next to this weird Ukrainian blonde little dude. Not to be rude anything but his accent was just too much for me. It sounded like he was choking underwater. You sometimes just want to punch him in the face whenever you hear him talk but that's just me. And he is super annoying even to this day. Its just a second day and I already realize that I already have a hate list. But what did you think was going to happen?