Im losing it

I saw Ashanti this morning. I was so happy to see her. It was bad that Alex wasnt there but... well it was food at the same time.

I dont know if I said this before but before Alexandra came need and Ashanti would get along way better than now. Not thay she isn't good. She is the best and im thankful for her. But I just miss how we used to hang out. I felt so great when we were all by ourselves. So this morning I had fun with Ashanti like good old times.

Well my confidence went down when she brought up Andrew. I just said he was dumb. We kept talking about him. Ot was fun. I wanted to stay outside and talk to Ashanti forever.  But I saw all the kids go to class so we had to go back in. I was still happy but then I saw Alex. I didnt haye her but for some reason I didnt want to talk to here. We went. Ashanti immediately ran to Alex. I stayed behind. I did NOT WANT to talk to her. I feel like a third wheel around her. Like she talks to Ashanti and not me.

Well since we go to lunch together I was forced to talk to her. I got really angry. I know we took her in but I feel like she is gradually taking Ashanti away from me. Its just, the thought of Ashanti not being my friend. I know it will happen sometime because of me being a screw up but if she stops being my friend because of ALEX, ima go DUMB ON HER!!

Well today, Andrew decided to back off. Still he is pretending to be my friend, but I guess I would rather be like this then him being mean to me. I think im losing it.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I thought I would make this chapter more about Ashanti and Alex and Lee's about Andrew. Do you think Kaylyn should give up on him? I need IDEAS!!!!