What Will I Do?

I woke up in my bed. Surprising because I remember sleeping on the floor in the bathroom. I guess my mom or dad brought me back to bed. Thanks mom or dad :-P Well I was perfectly fine until I went to brush my teeth. I started to remember what Andrew wrote. I thought to myself, why do I hang out with him. But then I realized. It isn't even my fault. I wouldn't have hanged out with him if he didnt tell me what happened. I asked. He said nothing. I backed off. Then after HE was the one to come and tell me. Its not like I FORCED him to tell me! And plus, he would have still been upset if it weren't for me. And I know that Ashanti and Alex were there but they probably wouldn't have helped him. So he should be thanking me. The one time I try to be nice to him. And he trashes me. He talks about me behind my back to my BEST FRIEND! Like a... like a girl! Ha! I say to myself. He is so freaking gay. Ha, I say this out loud. By now, im dying. The thought made me happy. In fact I was rushing to go to school. I couldn't wait until I see Alex and Ashanti. But when I reached school, things went downhill in my mind. My confidence from earlier, yeah its all gone now. But you probably got that.