Graduation

Harry POV:

I woke up with a terrible headache and a weight on my shoulder. My eyes widened as I saw Draco laying on my shoulder. I tried not to panic and remember what happened but couldn't remember a thing.

I scanned the room with my eyes but Ron wasn't there. I turned to face the sleeping beauty slowly afraid to wake him up. How can you be this pretty! I pecked his forehead and decided to sleep some more.

I woke up again but heard the shower running on and Draco wasn't in my arms anymore. I miss the warmth that covered me but now my arm feels numb. I sat up trying to remember again what happened but failed.

Draco walked out of the bathroom with a towel surrounding his waist he really looks healthier now and hotter of course. "Good morning sleeping beauty" he said while putting on his shirt and combing his hair a little.

"Good morning Mr. Sleeping in my bed" I replied feeling proud of myself as a blush tinted his face. "It's your fault" he said and I looked at him puzzled. "You're the one who never let me go after I brought you up"

"You carried me again"I asked and my heart was going to explode. "Yes sir" he said and my ears burnt I don't remember, besides I feel really bad because I wanted to remember how it feels.

Draco POV:

My heart was racing the whole time, he seems like he doesn't remember what happened, but learning the fact about who he fancies is driving my heart crazy. I just hope I wasn't dreaming.

"Get up and get dressed let's eat at the kitchen" I said and he nodded walking to the bathroom. After he finished showering we met with Ron and Hermione who looked unusually fresh and both me and Potter chuckled knowing exactly what happened.

Time passed by and our exams were approaching. We were studying hard and doing our best but we also were very busy about the ball of the graduation.

"Who are you gonna invite Harry? Since Dean took Ginny" Hermione said to him while we were having lunch and Ron nudged her. Potter just shook his shoulders.

"You're not thinking about Luna right?" Ron asked and he chuckled shaking his head. "What about your crush Potter" I said trying not to panic. "I want to but I am afraid" he said.

"Are you crushing on me or something" Ron said and Harry shoved him away. "Better not Harry that's my boyfriend" Hermione said taking her boyfriend's hand and I smiled amused at how his friends teased him.

I know very well who's your crush Harry and I would love to invite you to the ball but I am afraid as well. We finished eating and headed to the library to study for the upcoming exams.

Harry POV:

"Hermione come pick me a good book" I said and she smirked understanding that I want to speak to her alone. "Spill the tea Harry" she said as soon as we were out of sight.

"I want to ask my crush to the ball but there's a problem" I said and she was still smirking omg she knows, she has never failed to impress me. "Ok it's Draco what should I do" I said as my face heated.

"I knew it" she squeaked happily. "I told you that you were obsessed with him" she said with an amused face. "I know you're the smartest Hermione" I said and she smiled fondly at me.

"The question is, does he know about this?" She asked and I shook my head. "I know Draco won't ask anyone so you don't either and when the time comes invite him to dance" she finished smiling proudly.

"I agree" I said picking any book. "And thank you Moine" I said kissing her cheek and went back to the table and started studying. For my bad luck we were studying potions.

"Need any help Potter?" Draco asked raising his eyebrows at my direction. "Mhmm maybe" I said frowning my eyebrows. Why is it so hard to understand this subject.

"Here let me tell you how to brew that" he said and took my notebook. "I can't see like that" I said and moved sticking my body on his. He coughed and started telling me how to do it and I think he's a good teacher.

Draco POV:

As the ball was approaching my anxiety was raising. How do I tell Potter that I wanna take him to the ball. I sighed while picking up a suit. An idea striked up my mind.

I grabbed a quill and an empty parchment and sent an owl for the robes store to make a suit for Potter. I sent it and the other morning it arrived. I opened it and blushed imagining Potter in this.

I put it on his bed and left a note "wear it and try to calm your hair down a bit
D" I left to prepare myself as the ball was tonight. I will be wearing a black suit as well.

Harry POV:

I sighed going back to the dorm after class to wear the old black suit I owned. When I entered all the boys were not there already. I marched to my bed as my eyes caught something wrapped on it.

I opened it to find a black suit with a fancy white button up shirt. I grabbed the note reading it.
"Wear it and try to calm your hair down a bit
D" I finished and my heart rate raised as I read it all over. Draco gifted me a suit but why?

I went to take a shower and get prepared I don't have to go early anyway no one is waiting for me. I finished and put on the suit which perfectly fit me.

I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to comb my hair a bit as asked, of course failed but I convinced myself I look good because I was getting so late. I finished and left to the great hall.

I entered and searched with my eyes for my friends and for the blond block I am in love with just to thank him. As I saw Hermione I ran there and she was looking so pretty.

"Finally got the guts to ask her to the ball" I said sarcastically to Ron who surprisingly was wearing a good suit not like the one back then. "Have you seen Draco?" I asked and Hermione smirked gesturing to the left side of the hall.

I left to look for him and when I saw him the whole world stopped around me. He was wearing a suit that matched mine and his hair was made in bun like the one I did for him. A blush crept to my face and I tried to hide it.

"Potter" he called my name and I smiled at him trying not to be awkward. "Hey Draco thanks for the suit" I said smiling gratefully. "It looks good on you" he said and I smiled trying to form a word in my head but failed as he was so beautiful.

After while the dancing began and I stayed back standing next to Draco. "Maybe I can ask for this dance" I said and he looked at me amazed.

Draco POV:

"You want to dance with me?" I asked trying to calm my over reacting heart inside. "Yes" he said and held my hand. I nodded and held his waist grabbing him closer.

He was so close and the lights weren't so high. His breath was hitting my neck and I hugged him even more. He raised his head and our eyes locked for a moment before he kissed me.

I remembered how we kissed on Christmas and how magical this felt I held his waist tighter and deepened the kiss. We backed for a breath and he hid his face in my shoulder.

"I love you Draco" he said and my heart was going to burst. I looked at him and captured his lips again holding his head like it's dear life. "I love you too Harry". I whispered trying to catch my breath.

"Harry?" He exclaimed happily. "Yes boyfriends call each other by their first name or we're not" I said smirking. "Hell we are Draco" he said pulling me in a hug and the hall lit up.