the beginning

"Why do  we need to stay in the dormitory this year" a black hair guy whine as he pull his luggage into the new 8 people dormitory. his friend just shrug as he also pull his own luggage. "it's free. so why not?" he says with a smile. as they enter what seems like the dining room of the dormitory, they sees a tall guy wearing apron.

"seonghwa sunbaenim?" ask the timid one. the tall guy turn around and gives them a warm smile. "yes. but do call me seonghwa hyung please. hwa hyung if you feels comfortable. i assume that you two are part of the new members in this dormitory" seonghwa asked them to sit as he asked their names.

he takes out some juice from the fridge and serve them before sitting in front of the two. "im wooyoung, jung wooyoung. but hyung can call me anything you like" woyoung says as he shows his smile. seonghwa nod and turn to look at the other one. "oh, im yeosang! kang yeosang" seonghwa cant help but coo as he hears yeosang's lisp.

"both of us are second year" wooyoung says. after the short introduction, they decided to wait for the others to wait before choosing their room.

appereantly, seonghwa has been staying in the same dormitory since his first year. the dormitory is not mandatory for first year but starting from the second year, all the students from Kq high school needs to stay in the dormitory until their third year.

they hears a few voices before met with four more boys. all of them introduce themselves. the twin tower jeong yunho and song mingi, the one that never seperate since their preschool. "they are like us, sangie" wooyoung says with a smile, in which yeosang nod excitedly.

then there's choi brothers, choi san and choi jongho. all of them are the in same year except for jongho. he choose to stay with his brother since his brother insisted him to.

"i thought we were supposed to have 8 students here?" ask yunho. "oh, i will go get hongjoong" seonghwa gets up and goes to a room where hongjoong stays.

san look at the others in disbelief and a glimpse of scared. "is it.. the 'hongjoong' that i think of?" ask san. all of them could just stay silent as they wait for seonghwa, hoping its not the person they thought of.

seonghwa knocks on a door. "hongjoong, the juniors are here. you need to meet them" seonghwa says. he waits for a few minutes before a guy few centi shorter than him opens the door.

hongjoong just nod at seonghwa and walk towards the dining table.

all of the juniors stiffen when they saw hongjoong, the kim hongjoong.

hello my babies~

i finally made another book. this book will be a light one since it takes place when they were in high school.

before we could dive in more, lets look at the character references shall we?

kim hongjoong