chapter 2

hye babies~

long conversation at the bottom of this chapter

enjoy~

"have you heard of the new assignment for this summer break?" ask lee minho(skz). "i heard that we are going to do something abnormal, right?" ask seonghwa. minho nod.

juyeon put his chin in his palm. "i just hope its not something boring like cleaning the beach" he says. "but isnt it still far away?" all of them nod. 

seonghwa just chuckle. "i just heard that its not easy because its going to help us with our marks. most of the students in our year have too low mark to graduate" seonghwa says. he continue typing the edits for the last meeting's report inside his laptop. the three of them are currently sitting at a gazebo near the cafe.

"hey, i thought you said that the report was supposed to be done by seungmin, right?" ask minho as he peek at the report. "well, he already done it. im just correcting a few wordings and its done" seonghwa click the save button and shut his laptop down. 

"oh, speaking of seungmin, how are you and chan?" ask juyeon, wiggling his eyebrows. minho make a disgust face. "how does seungmin have anything to do with me and that chan guy?" ask minho. 

"i dont know. maybe because seungmin is his cousin. oh come on, minho. he's been trying to flirt with you for almost a year now" juyeon says. seonghwa just keep silent as he observe the two. 

minho just roll his eyes. "trying. im not really interested" he says. "your blushing face every time i flirt with you says otherwise though, kitten"

suddenly a voice says beside minho's ears, causing him to blush. 

"wh- what do you mean?! and why are you so close! stay at least a meter away from me!"

As Minho turned to face the unexpected voice, he found himself staring into the mischievous eyes of Chan, who was now standing beside him, a playful smirk on his lips. "You're blushing again, Minho," Chan teased, inching even closer.

"am not, so may i know why are you guys here?" ask minho, pushing chan's chest away from him. "oh, we are here to give this to seonghwa. this is a letter asking for permission to use the basketball court for practice every day after class" chan says as he hands the paper to seonghwa.

"oh i see. thank you, chan. are you joining this year too, joong?" ask seonghwa. hongjoong shrug his shoulder. "maybe if you read you will know" he says. seonghwa pout. "you can just tell me" seonghwa says. he keep the paper inside one of his files. 

minho sits closer to seonghwa. "if you guys done, can we go now. im kinda hungry" minho says. "yes, we are done. lets go, juyeon" seonghwa says as he stands up. "i will let you know about the update later, chan." he says before the three of them walks towards the cafe. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey jeong!" Yunho turn just in time to catch the ball that was thrown at him. "You're in the main team" chan says.

Yunho face lights up. "Really? Thank you, sunbaenim" he says excitedly. "You dont have to thank me. You have the talent and you deserve the position anyway" chan says as he continue warming up.

Yunho cant hide his excitement as he walks towards his best friend. "So... You're in?" Ask mingi. Yunho nod excitedly.

Mingi smile. "Congrats, yunho. I know you can do it" he says. Yunho ruffle mingi's hair. "It's okay, you're in the bench, right? Im pretty sure you will play in the game later. " He says.