chapter 3

Hye babies~

Im back,, i got a request to post so here i am.

Enjoy~

"if you tell anyone about this, you're done!" says the big boy as he push the smaller down. the boy can only nod in fear. what else can he do? he cant tell anyone about this, or else the people gonna know his biggest secret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the whistle blow signaling the game started. there's screaming from the crowd supporting both teams. "you nervous?" ask mingi. yunho just nod. "this is my first official game for the school, of course im nervous" he says. mingi smile and hold out his hand

yunho look at the hand before look at mingi's face in confusion. "so you wont scratch your wrist out of nervous" mingi says. yunho take the hand with a smile. "this is why i cant live without you my princess" he says, giggling. 

mingi use the other hand to pinch yunho's side. "i told you not to call me that in public" he says. yunho just says sorry and ruffle mingi's fluffy hair. just like that, the nervous he felt earlier flies away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"the next match and the final one will be between KQ high and AG high. players please take your place" the emcee announce. yunho take a deep breath and let it out. "you can do it, yuyu. i know you can" mingi says, encouraging his friend. yunho smile and nod. 

mingi havent play in any one of the three matches before. he is grateful even because honestly, he is not a sports guy. like he said earlier, he only joined the club to accompany yunho. he is not that interested in basketball.

"mingi, you need to replace hyunsik!" his coach suddenly says. mingi turn his head in shock. he point at himself. "me?" he ask. the coach nod.

"the other sub players already played before. is it okay?" chan ask. he is not confident, but he had to, right? "you dont have much choices anyway, song. just join us. the game will start in a few minutes" hongjoong says as he stand

"are you sure you can play, hongjoong? you injured your arm in the last game" chan ask. hongjoong just nod. "i can handle this much pain. lets just get ready" he says

mingi bite his lips. even an injured hongjoong joined the last match, why cant he? mingi take a deep breath. "i will join" he says confidently. yunho smile the brightest and hug his best friend. "i know you can do it too. lets go get ready!" he says excitedly.

when they arrive at the center of the court, mingi can feels his hands become colder. he cant lie, he is scared. suddenly, a warm hand grabs his. "lets do this together, gi. like we usually did" yunho says with a shining smile. 

mingi reply his smile and nod. 'we will win this game!' he thought to himself.

the whistle blow, signaling the starting of the final match. 

"GO MANGI!!!" from the crowd, mingi can hears wooyoung voice. if there's wooyoung, there are high possibility that all his dormmate is there too. he smile and starts running to chase the ball.

he wants to make everyone proud, and he will make it happens.

the first two quarters won by KQ high. all the audience cheers in happiness. "we can win this, however, dont be too happy now. the score gap is not that high. We need to ensure that they cant chase us" the coach says. all the players nod.

as they rest, mingi can sees hongjoong wince in pain. "sunbaenim, you want ice?" he ask. hongjoong lift one of his brows. "what for? im not drinking any ice now" mingi shake his head in panic.