chapter 1

all of them still say nothing, feel intimidated by hongjong's present. seonghwa comes back with a few snacks on his hands. suddenly he smack hongjoong's arm. "stop looking at them like that" he says as he takes a sit next to hongjoong.

hongjoong hiss before glaring at seonghwa. "like what?" he ask. "like they did something wrong to you. greet them properly, pokjoong" all of the kids trying to hold their laugh at the nickname. hongjoong tch. "im hongjoong, kim hongjoong. the one in charge of this dormitory. now, introduce yourselves"

all of them did. hongjoong look at each one of them, trying to memorize the names and faces. he nod and takes out a few pair of keys.

"we have 4 rooms, seeing we have 8 members now, you will get a room in pair. do you want to choose your own pair or do you want us to choose it for you" seonghwa asks. the juniors look at each other, thinking. "for fun, lets do random" wooyoung suggests. "i agree!" san says.

the others just nod and smile. it doesnt actually matter cause they are friends with each other anyway. but the problem is...

"ermm.. how about only the six of us randomly picked our room" mingi suddenly says. hongjoong raise one of his brows. "why?" he asks. mingi panickly look at yunho, asking for help. "because all of us are noisy af and we dont want to interrupt both of you during game night" yunho says

hongjoong side eye them. he wants to reject but cut off by seonghwa. "if that's what you are comfortable with, we agree. i can move my things into hongjoong's room later. lets pick!" seonghwa says with a smile.

hongjoong cant deny, cant he? so he just look at the juniors picking up their room.

they ended up with

room 1 (closer to the kitchen) : hongjoong and seonghwa
room 2 (opposite room 1) : yunho and yeosang
room 3 : mingi and san
room 4 : wooyoung and jongho

"is there any objection?" ask hongjoong. all of them just shake their head, satisfied with the results.

hongjoong then stand up after giving their keys. "i wont give any of you the main door key, just me and seonghwa will keep it. so if any of you gets to the dorm late, contact seonghwa" hongjoong says before walking to his room.

seonghwa chuckle when he hears all the juniors sigh in relief. "i thought he's going to kill me" wooyoung says exageratedly. "you thought? he definitely almost killed me if yunho doesnt step out just now" mingi says as he put his head on san's shoulder.

"he is not as scary as he looks. he just doesnt like new people. tries to talk to him, you guys will be fine" seonghwa says before getting up. "i need to pack my things from the second room so yunho and yeosang can put their things."

after seonghwa goes to pack his things, all of them look at each other and laugh. "you should look at your face, san!" wooyoung says as he laugh. san pout. "hongjoong sunbae is too scary. i dont think i can talk to him" he says.

"you will be fine, hyung. we have seonghwa hyung after all" jongho says with a smile. san nod. "i heard that seonghwa hyung knows how to cook. do you think we could ask him to make fried chicken for dinner tonight?" ask yeosang with shining eyes.

"i can cook too, you know" wooyoung says. "but i bet all of us does want to taste our head student council's cook, dont us?" ask yunho. all of them giggle cause its true.

everyone in the school knows about their head student council, park seonghwa, loves to cook and his meals taste amazing. he made kimchi fried rice for the charity sale and its so addictive that people keep buying it. sadly, none of them have test it yet.

they forgot about hongjoong for a while as they talk with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~