chapter 7

This is the last chapter i post for today

Enjoy~

"h- how did you come in?" sangwook ask, stuttering. "the back door is not lock. oh, and you have one of my dormmate. our dorm has rules, unlike yours, and its that no one's allowed to sleep elsewhere, unless informed" hongjoong says as he casually play with the knife on his hand.

sangwook shiver in fear. he hears a lot of bad things about hongjoong. he knows that hongjoong dislike people, so he literally not expecting hongjoong to care that much about that boy. "t- tch. didnt know you care so much about that bitch" sangwook says.

hongjoong laugh hearing how sangwook tries so hard to stay brave. "i dont. but like i said early, our dorm has rules. do you have problem understanding that?" he ask. hongjoong walks until he reach at the place where they put san.

just then, seonghwa comes in. "where is- OH MY GOD, SAN!" he immediately run towards the weak san. "thank god, you come early" another voice interrupts. hongjoong greed him by head nod and toss him the knife, which he catch successfully. 

"you could have hurt me, kim" he says. "but i didnt, choi" hongjoong says. he sits at the arm of the couch. seungcheol just snicker at that. he knows hongjoong long enough to ignore how cold that guy sometimes.

on the other hand, sangwook turned pale. he is now surrounded and he is alone. 'just where the fuck are them?! dont tell me they run away' he thoughts. 

"your friends already with mingyu and vernon" seungcheol suddenly says making sangwook turn his head towards him. "what?! what did you do to them?!" he ask angrily.

seungcheol just laugh. "we havent done anything, yet. it depends on how you behave and how bad san's condition is" he says. sangwook cant escape now. if seungcheol is here, the others must be here too. seeing how hongjoong comes from the back door proves that he is now surrounded. 

he suddenly laugh. "you guys come here with that many people just to take down a high schooler? dont you feel ashamed?" he provokes. "you kidnap someone, kid. that even worse" seungcheol answer. 

"how is san, hwa?" hongjoong ask. seonghwa lets out a weak smile as he hug san's small frame warmly. "he is conscious. we arrived just in time. he still feels scared" he says. 

seonghwa's heart break when he feels the trembling from san's body. 'just how much trauma that these boys had cause to san' seonghwa thoughts to himself. 

hongjoong stand up. "you have 15 minutes to confess to whatever you've done to choi san. in detail. no skip." he says. sangwook just tsk. "or what?" he ask.

"you-" seonghwa almost slap him before stopped by hongjoong. "take care of san. i will handle him" hongjoong says before walk towards sangwook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the sound of door unlocked stops the boys from their talk. hongjoong meet with 5 pairs of eyes (2 of them is drowsy tho). "i thought seonghwa ask all of you not to stay up?" he ask. 

"its friday, so hyung allows us to stay up until 3" yunho answer casually. "hongjoong, can you help me take san's bag?" seonghwa calls from outside and it was heard by all the dorm's members.

"san is here?!" wooyoung ask a little too loud, causing the almost sleeping mingi and yeosang to wake up fully. "is san okay?" mingi ask as he rub his eyes. he then cuddle closer to yunho. hongjoong just ignore them and goes out to help seonghwa.

when the three of them went inside, the 5 pairs of eyes doesnt left them. seonghwa lets out a heavy breath before flashing them an ensuring smile. he carries san towards his and hongjoong's room.