October (Part 5, NSFW)

30th October (just after midnight):

At the end of the night we exchanged hugs, said our goodbyes and parted ways back to our dorms. When we were finally alone Lauren turned to me and said, "I've had a fantastic night and it's all because of you".
"Me too. But you're the one who took the risk tonight. I should be thanking you."
She kissed my cheek then whispered "you look gorgeous but I can't wait to see this outfit on my office floor".
The words sent a shiver of pleasure down my spine but I suddenly had a better idea.
"Actually...why don't we go to my room instead?"
She thought about it and I was expecting her to say no but eventually she gave in, "lead the way then darling".

I had made sure my room was clean and tidy before I left just in case she did want to come here. I was one of the lucky students who managed to get a single room in Morningstar Hall. Despite the dark wood walls I'd made it cosy for myself with lamps, books, photographs and other bits and bobs from home. My bed was in the middle of the back wall underneath a small round window. My desk and armchair were on the left and my wardrobe and steamer trunks were on the right.
As Lauren entered she looked around, taking everything in.
"It's OK, no one will disturb us" I said, locking the door.
"Good. I want you all to myself tonight".
She grabbed me by my lapels and pulled me in for a passionate kiss.
"Now as much as I like Lauren, I want Larissa back" I said.
"Close your eyes then" she said and after taking a final look at Lauren I closed them.
A few seconds passed, "open".
There she was. Tall, curvaceous, beautiful Larissa.
"Hello again my love" she said affectionately, hearing her voice again was so comforting.
I was beyond happy, we'd made it through the night and now we were here. Together.

She sat me down on the edge of my bed and turned around.
"Could you help me out of this dress?" she asked.
I pulled the zip down slowly, making the most of this sensual moment. Was I about to see her naked for the first time? When we'd done things in her office we hadn't removed all of our clothes, so this was new and exciting. As the dress came open I kissed the base of her back and slid my hands inside to cup her breasts.

She turned to face me and let the dress fall to the floor, revealing her perfect body dressed in white lace lingerie. I was speechless. She looked incredible in the moonlight shining down from the window. I thought back to that dream I had weeks ago and couldn't believe that it was actually coming true.
Despite my own insecurities I wanted her to see me too, so I stood up and removed my blazer and vest but as I went to unbutton my pants she stopped me.
"I like you in these, keep them on...for now".

I swung her onto the bed and ran my lips and my tongue all over her body. I wanted to taste and touch every single part of her. She flipped me onto my back and pinned me down, her thighs either side of my waist. She sat up, unhooked her bra and guided my hands up to her exposed breasts, so soft and warm.
I pushed myself up to hold her, trailing kisses over her chest then down to her nipples as she ran her fingers through my hair. She shuddered at the first touch of my tongue so I tried to be delicate and slow, quickening the pace slightly as her buds got harder. Breathy moans left her lips and her body twitched whenever I hit a particularly sensitive spot.
She held my face in her hands then slipped her tongue into my mouth. As we kissed she unhooked my bra and when it came loose she tossed it away. She pinned me down on the bed again and before I knew it my breasts were covered with her red lipstick.

I held on to her waist as she ground against me. It was so arousing watching her on top of me like that: the way her body moved, the light hitting her porcelain skin, the desire in her eyes.
After a while she came down to my face and whispered, "fuck me. Now".
I didn't need telling twice and threw her down on the bed.

As we kissed I brought her right leg up to my hip to caress her thigh and ass cheek. I couldn't wait to go down on her because this time there was no skirt or dress in the way. I made my way down her long slender body, all the way to her thighs.
"Do you care about these?" I asked tugging on her lace panties. She shook her head.
"Good" I ripped the stitching apart and threw them across the room.
As soon as they were gone I dove straight into her core, squeezing her full breasts and playing with her hardened nipples. She dug her nails into my shoulder but I didn't feel any pain at all.

Just as she was on the verge of coming I stopped and said "not yet".
I stood up, unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down along with my underwear. Suddenly I felt very exposed and a little self-conscious but she drank in my naked form and simply said "you're beautiful Nicola".

We got under the covers and made love for hours and hours until we fell asleep in each other's arms. It was the best night of my life.