November (Part 2, NSFW)

5th November:

At around 1am this morning I heard my phone buzz. I sat up, yawned, rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and read the message. It was Larissa.
"Come to my office now. Mommy's waiting."
I usually hated being woken up in the middle of the night, but I couldn't be mad at her enticing invitation. I put on some leggings and a zip up hoodie, turned invisible then treaded carefully up to her office. I couldn't keep her waiting.

I tapped on the door and she answered wearing a silver silk dressing gown, stiletto heels and no makeup. Her signature red lipstick was always a turn on for me but this time I was taken aback by how naturally pretty she was.
"Come in darling" she said in a hushed tone.
As soon as the door was closed I made myself visible.
"Wow. Just when I thought you couldn't get any more gorgeous..." I said completely dough-eyed.
She blushed then strutted towards me.
"Mommy has a gift for you little one. Would you like to unwrap it?"
"Yes please" I practically begged.
"Come with me then" she said seductively and took me through a door to the left.
I always wondered what was behind this. We went up some stairs and she opened another door that led to her living quarters.

Larissa was one of the staff members who lived on site and being the Principal had its perks! The door led to a cosy dark wood living room with another large fireplace. In front of it was a chaise lounge, two armchairs and a coffee table, plus two large bookshelves that stood on either side filled with books. I spotted a few framed photos and a small trophy on the mantelpiece. The arched windows were draped with red velvet curtains and there was a small kitchen area with marble worktops that looked spotless.
"Welcome to my dorm".
"It's lovely...now where's the bedroom?" I said eagerly.
She chuckled, "patience darling."
"Sorry, but you just look so-"
Sexy? Elegant? Gorgeous? Fuckable?
"Shhhh" she put her finger on my lips then sat me down on one of the armchairs.
She stood over me and in her sultry voice said "would you like to unwrap your present now?"
"Yes please mommy".
I took the tie of her gown, put it in between my teeth and pulled it open with my mouth. The robe fell loose and steadily revealed her stunning form. I slipped my hands under the silk and grazed my fingers over her hips. I kissed her stomach and ran my tongue along the line of her groin.

She strutted over to the chaise lounge and lay on her side. She looked so damn sexy lying there with the open gown draped over her naked flesh, the fire reflected in her eyes.
"Care to join me? I've missed my girl".
After a few moments of taking in this amazing sight I walked over to her. She turned to lay on her back and I crawled on top of her. She unzipped my hoodie and I parted her gown a little more.
I kissed her lips, her neck then sucked on her breasts. She wrapped her legs around me, locking us together in a wild embrace. My hands were all over her, I wanted all of her all at once. Even though I was more than familiar with her body now it still drove me crazy every time we were together.
My fingers traced her core and she shivered at my touch, she pulled me in closer as they 'accidentally on purpose' slid inside. She turned me on so much that I couldn't help but kiss her with an intense hungry passion and she reciprocated. I loved the taste and motions of her tongue.
When we eventually came up for air Larissa took my hand and led me to another door. She opened it and inside there was a four-poster dark wood bed with red velvet sheets, a large antique wardrobe, a vanity table and a bedside table with a lamp. The bed looked so inviting! She closed the door and pushed me onto the bed, letting the gown fall from her shoulders...

We made love for the rest of the night. It was mind-blowing!