1. Abandoned

Reminder:
Language
Intense Violence
Blood and Gore
Devour
-Action-
SCREAM
Pov

Hello my fellow readers and welcome to chapter 1 of Cursed Star.

Well I hope you don't do any lazy ass shit you did last time.

I won't, I promise that chapter 1 won't have any lazy shit in it.

Ok man just saying, but anyways...

Last time on Cursed Star...
In the year of 1995, Both Khoi and Ai were giving birth but until little do they know, they spotted something on khoi's stomach and had the doctors checked on it to see what the fuck it was. Few hours later, they notice that on khoi's stomach was a curse and he had to take special medication for him not to lose control. 5 years later, The Hoshino family went shopping to get ingredients for dinner but they forgot to give khoi his special medicine and Khoi ended up devourong a cat and his family went on searching for him but when they found him they witness khoi devouring cats so violent and kept it a secret to the public for khoi not to be executed.

March 20, 2000

8:30 pm

At the bathroom

Khoi was taking a bath

Maya: -washing khoi-

Khoi: -getting washed by maya- mom... I'm sorry that you have to witness me devouring a cat. I just don't know how or what made my body to move on it's own and made me do this... I just don't know what to do with this.

Maya: it's ok khoi... It was our fault that we didn't make you take your special medication. We should be the one to say sorry to you because of forgetting to give you your special medication... I'm sorry khoi

Khoi: well it's ok mom, if you forget to give me medication then I will remind you about it. -smiles-

Maya: -smiles back- thank you khoi

After khoi took a bath, The Hoshino family ate dinner.

After they finished eating dinner they all went to bed but khoi wasn't able to sleep due to thunder sounds in a rainy night.

At khoi's room

Khoi: -laying in bed- man, I can't sleep due to this thunder sound... I guess I could try to sleep with this thunder sound I guess.

Suddenly someone knocked on khoi's door.

Khoi: huh... Who can that be.

Khoi got off his bed and went to open the door.

Khoi: -opens his room door- ai, why are you up at this time?

Ai: -holding her teddy bear scared- it's just I can't sleep due to the thunder and is it ok if I can sleep in your room because I'm scared of the sound of thunder and I wanted to be with someone.

Khoi: oh sure you can sleep here if your scared

Ai: thank you khoi

Khoi: your welcome.

Khoi let's ai in to his room and both ai and khoi slept.

The next day

March 21, 2000

8:45 am

Both Ai and Khoi got ready for school

Maya: Ai, Khoi are you ready?

Ai and Khoi: yes mom

Maya: alright let's go you two.

They all went to the car