7.5/Bonus (part 2). Becoming an assassin

Reminder:
Strong Language
Use of tobacco
-Action-
SCREAM
Pov

Hello my fellow readers and welcome back to part 2 of chapter 7.5

Well part one was really interesting, new moves and relationships. So interesting

You bet it is but in this part, it gets really interesting

Ooooo

But anyways Narrator, do your job

On it

Last time on Cursed Star...

On November 1st of 2011, Khoi was at the gym doing workouts until fangirls came and ended up seeing khoi's pack. Then later that day, Khoi and Hikaru were on their way to ai's house to enjoy her birthday party. Khoi and Hikaru were at ai's house but once they arrived, Khoi was having flashbacks when he used to live there and it's been 11 years since he was back home and felt nervous about him going back home. Once they got inside, Khoi looked at the family photos to see how his family has been doing without them and they're going well and Maya sees Khoi looking at the family photos and comes to him to see him. Khoi saw his photo and didn't want to lie but had to do it and ask who was the boy as known as himself next to ai and Maya was shocked about it and told him the story of himself and began tearing up that she wanted her son to come back home so bad and Khoi sees her tearing up about her own son not being there and hugged. Maya then started to have flashbacks and reminded Khoi as her son (well really, he is her son) and Khoi hope her son aka himself would come back. Then after that, Khoi and Hikaru entered ai's room and ai opened her door and unexpectedly both ai and Hikaru kissed each other and Khoi was a bit angry about Hikaru dating his sister. After that, they went on playing Cyclone (aka Twister) and things get to far and Hikaru kicked Khoi in the balls. Then all of them went to the arcades to have fun and Khoi and Hikaru were playing Tekken and Khoi kicked hikaru's ass and Khoi went to find kiyoko. After finding kiyoko, both Khoi and Kiyoko went to a photo booth and took photos and unexpectedly both kissed as well.

-sips tea- Well good thing this is some tea allae5 will like

Yea but anyways back to the story...

After the "tea" (you're welcome allae5 btw), they all went to the mall to go shopping and we're about to leave until something happened by a assassin name Kenji Onaga tries to take Khoi to his boss but gets into a fight with Khoi and the mall was almost destroyed until Khoi unlocked a eye form we don't know of and a new ability called future sight. Khoi defeats Kenji with his new move call Black Hole (it's not the actual black hole) but was able to knock him out but Khoi also passes out and the medics finds Khoi and Kenji knocked out in the mall and was taken to the hospital.

In Khoi's dream in a unknown void

Khoi/Scaramouche: -wakes up and sees himself in the void- huh... W-where am I?

Lokia: -in her true form- Khoi...

Khoi/Scaramouche: -looks at lokia- Lokia, what happened

Lokia: you were knocked out from the battle of the curse user

Khoi/Scaramouche: oh yea... But where are we exactly?

Lokia: Khoi, welcome to the reality void. Home of the Kitsunes of time, space, and reality of the universe.

Khoi/Scaramouche: -shocked- universe!

Lokia: yes indeed, the universe it's self, even yours

Khoi/Scaramouche: woah! Wait, why am I here then?