7.5/Bonus (Part 1): A birthday back home

Reminder:
Strong Language
Violence
Blood
Rude Humor
-Action-
SCREAM
Pov

Hello my fellow readers and welcome to a bonus chapter of Cursed Star

-sitting down beat up- Damn you Xeno, I just wanted a day off since you never let me get a day off

Sorry but no man, you signed up for this job it was your job to work for me... For that, I will not be paying you for this bonus since YOU FUCKING SKIPPED WORK HERE.

ok ok fine

Ok... Now where was I... Oh yea... We also had a little update on Cursed Star

Wait really?

Why yes, I changed one of the story based for the story and removed beastars since it's now not interested to me

Oh so what's the new story based on then?

Well I'm glad you ask narrator because this story will now be based on drum roll please...

*Drum rolls*

That's right everyone, the new story will be based on the Cursed and domain anime

That's right everyone, the new story will be based on the Cursed and domain anime... "Jujutsu Kaisen".

Wait you're serious

Uhuh

Wow, never expected to now be based on that

Yep and now lets get back to the series...
Last time on Cursed Star...

On October 28/29 of 2011, It was Khoi and Ai's birthday. The Hikaru family gave khoi a picture of ai for khoi to remember her and wish her a happy birthday. The next day, a lot of ai and Khoi's fans gave them a lot of gifts for their birthday and the twins were actually surprised about it on how much gifts they got. When kiyoko walked into the classroom, khoi noticed how kiyoko looked and wanted to talk to her if she was ok. At lunch time, Ai and Khoi's fans wanted to get autographs from them but khoi didn't want to do autographs for today and looked for kiyoko. After khoi found kiyoko, they both talk to each other and Khoi told kiyoko his identity and kiyoko was shocked and happy tearing up to see her friend alive. Ei called khoi to tell him the news that the strawberry productions aka Ai's Company wants to collaborate with the Anemo productions and Khoi was shocked about it. Khoi Accepts the collaboration and now the Anemo productions and strawberry productions have collaborated with each other.

November 1, 2011

12:16 pm

At the gym