11. Became an uncle

Reminder:
Language
[Phone Call]
*Action*
SCREAM
Pov

Hello my fellow readers and welcome to chapter 11 of cursed star

Yep and thank God Miguel O'Hara didn't attacked us for the canon event and surprisingly our guest Kiyoko from last chapter.

Yep and also happy late 1st anniversary to my Pokemon Alola Au "The vigilante trailer" womp womp. Especially our first story "Demon Abyss" which was a demon slayer and Genshin crossover au story and Unpublished due to it being abandoned is getting a remake Coming soon

And there you go... ANOTHER SPOILER YOU DIP SHIT...

Well sorry... I just can't wait to remake the story again after this... which was supposed to be after the vigilante trainer but got delayed and this story will be worked on... I just can't work in multiple stories at the same time to be honest... But anyways let's just start this chapter, shall we

Alright... Last time on Cursed Star...

At Manga pon, Khoi was signing autographs in his both and suddenly kiyoko ended up changing the fucking story and once khoi's 2 fangirls kissed him on the cheek... Oh you know what happens... Then Atsuki assigned Khoi to a solo mission in the Kujo casino to kill toji. Khoi then heads to where toji was but gets blocked by one of his guards. Khoi then asked one of his body guards questions until he asked if he fucked the other guards wife and made the other guard pissed and beat the shit out of him. Later as Khoi was he was finding toji, he was attack by toji's guard and killed them in a flash until toji came to fight him. As toji was fighting Khoi, a mysterious figure attacked toji and it was none other than the returnimg man himself, "El Beelzebub". After the mission... Well Khoi's Mission was done, both El and Khoi talked while they're on their way home.

June 3, 2012

12:00 Pm

In the Koshigaya apartment 28

Khoi/Scaramouche: -puts his boxes of furniture inside the apartment- alright... That should be all of it

Khoi(Narrator): Hey there, it's me Khoi Hoshino... Missed me? I bet you do. But anyway, I recently moved out of my house to live alone and it's close to my productions team and the strawberry productions well. With moving from my old home... Me and Hikaru moved out separate ways, thank God he did because he was a total jack ass to begin with. My sister was now 8 months pregnant and I just can wait to see her kids and becoming a uncle of my little twin sister, I'm just so proud of my sister becoming a mother soon but even if she's this young but it's what she has to do and it was actually twins as well and I was shocked to hear that, just like me and ai as twins. 4 months later in February 8th... my father, "Kai Hoshino" passed away from heart disease... -sighs in stress a bit- I was so stressed to hear this from him and I didn't get to spend time with him if I could... But I was to late to do so... I'm so sorry dad... I hope you're ok there in heaven... Rest in peace dad... As for Hikaru, he and ai had a argument and then suddenly... Hikaru ended up abandoning her and his kid... Like who the fuck would do that... Just wait until I find you and beat the shit out of you Hikaru... You piece of shit. but now I'm hear in my new apartment and ready to live in my new home. I was actually surprised that this apartment place was close to ai's apartment place which was only 6 minutes away from here. But now... I'm in my new apartment as I now live alone....

few minutes later

7:30 PM

Khoi finished unpacking his furniture and supplies out of the box and lays down on the floor of the living room