6. A familiar face

Strong Language
Rude Humor
*Action*
SCREAM
Pov

Hello my fellow readers and welcome to chapter 6 of Cursed Star. Sorry for the very big delay due to school, I'll try to get it done as possible this time.

Yes and I waited for a FUCKING MONTH TO GET PAID YOU STUPID BITCH.

I know, I know sorry I was busy with school and stuff. Just do your job narrator.

Ok boss... Last time from Cursed Star.

Khoi was practicing his for his first concert performance with his dance crew for tomorrow. After finishing his practice, he was in his room singing and stuff until his step mother Homura came in to give him special pills in case the curse awakens again. Later that day, Khoi was at his concert get ready to perform his first ever concert then Ei came to see khoi to tell him how many minutes he has left before his performance. Then, Khoi was at his stage ready to perform Infront of... Everyone and he performed. Then after that, he went signing autographing his fans until Ei came and let the security guards to block khoi and Ei so khoi can celebrate with the Anemo team.

5 years later

October 16, 2011

3:16 pm

The Kamiki's are moving out to there new home

Kaito: -moving boxes- Scara, Can you help me move these big boxes?

Khoi/Scaramouche: Hai -puts the boxes down to the moving van and helps kaito-

Khoi/Scaramouche (Narrator): Hello there again, It's your friendly neighborhood and famous idol Scaramouche Kamiki, or shall I saw Khoi Hoshino. Well it's been 5 years now, I'm now 15 about to be 16 years old in 13 days helping my step-family move stuff to our new home. My new home is going to be at Yoto In Tokyo Japan and due to moving and Me and Hikaru now in person school, we have to switch schools, I also won rookie idol of the year of 2006 and also became an actor myself. I heard that my sister Ai became a idol for the strawberry productions and also won rookie idol of the year in 2007 which I was proud of her. I also leaned that I can be able to turn into a wolf which it was cool and amazing and it was similar to that one anime I watch and I'm in called "The High School of the Beast" which it's a 17 year old male wolf figuring out who killed his best friend and finds clues to who had done it. now lets get back to my story of my life.

Few hours later

The city of Yoto

7:01 pm

At the new house

The Kamiki's finished moving their stuff

Khoi/Scaramouche: -exhausted and tired from moving boxes to their new house- Phew, Finally... All the boxes we have to move and shit

Lokia: -sleeping on a box-

Hikaru: I know right, Such a pain in the ass man... by the way catch -throws a water bottle at khoi-

Khoi/Scaramouche: Huh -turns his head to Hikaru and gets hit by the water bottle- Oh try me bitch

Hikaru: -laughs-

Khoi/Scaramouche: But ok really get over here -goes after Hikaru-

Hikaru: oh hell no your not -running away from Khoi/Scaramouche-