Chapter 2 - Weird

Walking in the corridors, Rin's mind is still on the whispering of the players. The Corridor is almost empty, well it was still early in the morning and he had finished his workout fairly quick all for the sake of satisfying his curiosity.

With his thoughts distracting him it was obvious he was not paying attention which led him to bump into the most annoying creature on this planet, that fucking cockroach. Rin hates his guts the most. Seeing him so early in the morning is sure to ruin his entire day.

Rin made up his mind to ignore Shidou today but it seemed that Shidou wasn't in the favor of doing the same.

"Rinrin 🎶"

Rin was forced to stop in his tracks as Shidou hovered in front of him, hands in his pocket looking as annoying as always yet his usual lopsided smirk was nowhere to be found today.

"Did ya see the internet?" Shidou asked him with a tone unfamiliar to him.

"No, What about it?" Rin wanted to ignore this antennae freak as usual but decided against it. Today everyone was acting weird. Even this antennae. Well he was weird normally but.

"Nothinggg 🎶🎶"

With that the weird roach started walking away without giving Rin an explanation. Nothing unexpected that freak is as unhelpful as always.

Rin's smartphone was not with him at the moment so it was expected that he was not updated with the outer world.

'Let's just take it away from Anri-San and get this over with.'

He was already tired of all this bullshit and just wanted peace and quiet which he knows that he won't get until he resolves whatever the heck was going on.

***

Anri didn't know what to do with the current situation. She was informed by Ego-San that she will have to deal with all kinds of media news and scandals once this blue lock project started. But still this was a private matter of a player involving their family. Said family is not a nobody but a world renowned midfielder. No matter what she does now public opinion won't move according to her wishes.

'The best thing to do right now is to just leave it as it is and not get involved. '

This needs to get resolved naturally without anyone's personal interference. Asking Ego-San for help is also a no go since he had already turned her away saying 'this is no big deal'.

She sighed feeling drained. Why is it that whenever she thinks she can get a bit of rest another thing pops up out of nowhere.

'Time to check on the players. They are all starting to get up.'

There was one player that she wanted to check on the most. She knows that he is alright since he has no way of knowing anything. But still.

"Anri-san!!"

⁉️

A bit surprised she turned to camera7 and saw Itoshi Rin with his poker face calling her.

***

She wasn't willing to give Rin his phone back which was honestly strange and the advice and reassurance were strange too.

"Itoshi Rin I suggest that you don't use internet for a few days. It was a mistake on our part that it got filmed and recorded without our knowledge. You have nothing to worry about just focus on what you are here for and leave the rest to us."

This is definitely related to media. They must have posted something ridiculous. He would like to go along with Anri-San's advice but then he won't have his peace.

Unlocking his phone he straight up opened Google and typed Itoshi Rin, Blue Lock. But it seemed that it wasn't necessary because his name was already trending.

He opened the first article he saw and his eyes widened as he read the headline of the article.